• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I truly hate to say this

InChrist

Free4ever
But Mark Zuckerberg is just cooler than everyone on this fourm put two including your truely we can only dream of being as effortlessly cool as Mr Zuckerberg.
What makes him cool? He’s rich, does that make him cool in your opinion? I don’t pay much attention to him, so never thought about whether he’s cool or not. Cool seems like a pretty broad description, too, and people probably have a lot of different ideas about what is cool.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I had to do a Google search because I never heard of him. Seems he's not one of the cool kids if I had to Google search to know who he is. Seems he invented some kind of Facebook or something like that. Never heard of it till now. Do you put your face on a book? That's silly. People weren't putting their faces on and in books before Mr Zuckerberg was even born. How could he have invented a Face book?

InChrist

Free4ever
I had to do a Google search because I never heard of him. Seems he's not one of the cool kids if I had to Google search to know who he is. Seems he invented some kind of Facebook or something like that. Never heard of it till now. Do you put your face on a book? That's silly. People weren't putting their faces on and in books before Mr Zuckerberg was even born. How could he have invented a Face book?
Facebook is an online social media site where people post their pictures and various things happening in their lives. It is a very popular site. Mark Zuckerberg started it and is the CEO is quite rich and famous, but I don’t know if that makes him cool.

I Am Hugh

Researcher
But Mark Zuckerberg is just cooler than everyone on this fourm put two including your truely we can only dream of being as effortlessly cool as Mr Zuckerberg.
I've heard Zuck called many things, but cool is a new one to me. To each his own. Now, Elon Musk - I could see that, though honestly, cool isn't an attribute I think of as desirable.

I Am Hugh

Researcher
I honestly can't imagine how there could be anyone, in the entire world, that has an internet connection, not being familiar with Zuckerberg and Facebook. Learn something new every day.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Trashing society is cool? More like an irresponsible worm who doesn't care his product spreads and propagates dangerous lies.

I Am Hugh

Researcher
Isn’t he inviting people to invest in SpaceX future manned Martian missions? That’s theft; no one is going to Mars, ever, and he surely knows it.

Trashing society is cool? More like an irresponsible worm who doesn't care his product spreads and propagates dangerous lies.

Ahhhhh! I get it now, it's a political thing. The big left vs. right, liberal vs. conservative, Demoncat vs. Repugnican, Divide and Conquer thing.

He stole one of the left's big censorship technocracy platforms.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ahhhhh! I get it now, it's a political thing. The big left vs. right, liberal vs. conservative, Demoncat vs. Repugnican, Divide and Conquer thing.

He stole one of the left's big censorship technocracy's platform.
No, it's that he created something that has caused harm in the real world and he refuses to do anything about it and acknowledge it's a problem. He's like the tobacco execs of yesterdecades who insisted smoking isn't hazardous to your health as the scientific data and evidence began mounting that it's terribly bad for our health.

I Am Hugh

Researcher
No, it's that he created something that has caused harm in the real world and he refuses to do anything about it and acknowledge it's a problem. He's like the tobacco execs of yesterdecades who insisted smoking isn't hazardous to your health as the scientific data and evidence began mounting that it's terribly bad for our health.

I find this terribly fascinating. My sister, who is only two years older than me and who was one of my best friends, apolitical the same as myself, from our teen years until when GW Bush was president when she suddenly dramatically transformed into someone who blames all of her problems on Republicans. Even though she's quite well off, she sees herself as poor, like our dad.

She reacts the same way when I mention Musk or Trump.

What I'm hearing here is that sort of thing. Exactly how has Musk "trashed society," "propagated dangerous lies," "caused harm in the real world?" If he actually had wouldn't Satan love him as he does yourself?

Is it true that Democrats own 70% of the country's wealth? By the way, I'm not Republican or Democrat or Independent. I think they're all only useful in creating a distraction to keep the people uninformed and divided.