• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I wish I knew who I frubal'd over the yars.

dust1n

Zindīq
It sure is nice seeing all my precious frubals and comments. Indeed, it is a library of adoration and voluntary servitude requests. But I know I've frubal'd far more than I've been frubal'd. Have you ever frubal'd someone, only to realize that two posts later, it's much more evident that this person is clinically insane or possibly evil? Frubal remorse.

I wish I could see all the posts I've frubal'd. How am I suppose to remember all the posts worth going back and remembering?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I made the mistake of fruballing someone once. (I'll never do that again!) The recipient took it as undue affection,
& began stalking me, stealing my underwear, taking pix of me, & copying my bacon recipes. I felt so violated!
Oh...wait....he started this thread! Hey, how ya do'n Dustin?

dust1n

Zindīq
I made the mistake of fruballing someone once. (I'll never do that again!) The recipient took it as undue affection,
& began stalking me, stealing my underwear, taking pix of me, & copying my bacon recipes. I felt so violated!
Oh...wait....he started this thread! Hey, how ya do'n Dustin?

Well, the comment did say "this is my affection. you now must follow me, steal my underwear, take pix of me. Also you can have my bacon recipes. Violate me!"

dust1n

Zindīq
Everyone is completely silent on the issue of who they frubal? Is there no connection between you people and your fruballing, no emotional tie at all?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
THERE IS EMOTIONAL TIE. I'M IN CAPS. uSUALLY I ERASE IT.

wHEN SOMEONE's frubals reach the end of the page the post must be an A plus one to get a frubal from me. But I frubal even "enemies" of me. I say why not?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Everyone is completely silent on the issue of who they frubal? Is there no connection between you people and your fruballing, no emotional tie at all?
I frubal when the spirit moves me.
Other than that, I've no system at all.

dust1n

Zindīq
THERE IS EMOTIONAL TIE. I'M IN CAPS. uSUALLY I ERASE IT.

wHEN SOMEONE's frubals reach the end of the page the post must be an A plus one to get a frubal from me. But I frubal even "enemies" of me. I say why not?

I frubal near relentlessly. Well, at least 5/6 times a day, generally. That's about how many great posts I see anytime.

Freedomelf

I frubal whenever I like someone's post. It doesn't matter if I've frubaled them before and they didn't reciprocate; it doesn't matter if they never reciprocate. My frubals droppeth as leaves, to be treasured or not as the receiver chooses. I do check my frubals received when I come on, and return the favor as a thank you, but other than that, I don't think about it.

You know you can see some of the posts you've frubaled, right? Just not all of them.

Click on: User CP > Latest Reputation Given (click on arrow on right to expand) > Click on posts to view them

dust1n

Zindīq
You know you can see some of the posts you've frubaled, right? Just not all of them.

Click on: User CP > Latest Reputation Given (click on arrow on right to expand) > Click on posts to view them

Ya, but that's only the last ten frubals. I have probably fruballed over a thousand times, I would imagine.