• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I wish...

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
This thread is for writing your wishes, so everyone is welcome to participate be it a Muslim or non-Muslim :)

I wish I could have lived in the Prophet era and see him face to face!
I wish I were there to kiss his pure hands and give him a big hug!
I wish I were a servant in his house to answer all his needs and have the honor of his company!
Peace and blessing of God be upon you my beloved!!!!

Peace

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I wish all religions would be able to live in peace and tolerance!
I wish all religions would come together and put hand in hand and make a beautiful world!
I wish peace could prevail the earth!

Peace

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
After hearing the news of torture today, I wish Al Gore was president.

I wish everyone everywhere had enough to eat, a roof over their heads, clothes on their back, and access to good medicine when they needed it. I wish an end to abject, dehumanizing poverty.

I wish everyone everywhere had a good education.

Random

Peace said:
I wish all religions would be able to live in peace and tolerance!
I wish all religions would come together and put hand in hand and make a beautiful world!
I wish peace could prevail the earth!

Peace

I wish for all that too. :)

ayani

Sunstone said:
After hearing the news of torture today, I wish Al Gore was president.

I wish everyone everywhere had enough to eat, a roof over their heads, clothes on their back, and access to good medicine when they needed it. I wish an end to abject, dehumanizing poverty.

I wish everyone everywhere had a good education.

i hear you.

i wish for an end to suffering, for the relief and colsolation of those who suffer from hunger, from exposure, from grief, for persecution, from fear, and from violence.

i wish that those people who cause others to suffer their cruelty and neglect to be filled with the loving inspiration of God, with compassion, and with righteous initiative.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
I wish that my people could live better lives and not depend on welfare and alcohol so much. I wish that they weren't so bitter towards white people because of something that took place over 200 years ago. I wish they could remember the past, while still entertaining bright hopes for the future.

I wish that I wasn't having a math test on Friday.

I wish that everyone could be saved and go to Heaven.

I wish that everyone cared about everyone.

I wish that there wasn't so much contention between the differant Christian denominations.

Doktormartini

小虎
Hmm, let's see:

I wish all religions could be tolerant of each other.
I wish that there was peace everywhere!
I wish that more people would be vegetarians/vegans.
I wish there would be no world hunger.
This list could go on and on!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I wish to see God's face in the hereafter.

I wish to be one of those whom God save and letting them be under his shade on the day there is no shade but His.

I wish to be in heaven in the same level with prophets and good people.

I wish if i could kiss my father before he pass away while i'm abroad and i would asked him to forgive me.

I wish if i can be beside Mom by now.

I wish to meet the love of my life before it's too late.

I wish to finish my studying quickly.

I wish to have a strong faith in my heart more than anything.

I wish to see all people in the whole world living in love and peace, whatever belief they believe in, whatever color their skin is, whatever natioanlity they hold.

I wish if i could feed all the poor and the needy in the whole world.

I wish if there was no such a thing called "killing".

I wish if i could scream saying to the Muslims "wake up".

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Thank you all dear ones for your participation and your beautiful wishes :) May Allah make all these wishes comes true, amen!!!

I wish I could gain God's pleasure and attain His pardon!!!

Peace

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
Peace said:
This thread is for writing your wishes, so everyone is welcome to participate be it a Muslim or non-Muslim :)

I wish I could have lived in the Prophet era and see him face to face!
I wish I were there to kiss his pure hands and give him a big hug!
I wish I were a servant in his house to answer all his needs and have the honor of his company!
Peace and blessing of God be upon you my beloved!!!!

Peace
I'm not a Muslim, so I don't wish those same things for myself. Still, I found your post very touching. It was a beautiful statement of your love for Muhammad. I feel that same love for the prophet of my Church, so I can relate to your feelings for him. :)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Katzpur said:
I'm not a Muslim, so I don't wish those same things for myself. Still, I found your post very touching. It was a beautiful statement of your love for Muhammad. I feel that same love for the prophet of my Church, so I can relate to your feelings for him. :)

Thank you kat :)

Peace

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I wish all people could believe in the One God who created them and the existance.

Peace

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I wish for our son to find peace of mind and to cope with autism.

I wish for my husband to quit smoking before it kills him.

I wish for the victims of Katrina to have strength and abundance.

I wish for a complete end to female genital mutilation.

I wish for a free Tibet.

I wish for all of humanity to attain enlightenment.

Peace,
Mystic

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
gracie said:
i hear you.

i wish for an end to suffering, for the relief and colsolation of those who suffer from hunger, from exposure, from grief, for persecution, from fear, and from violence.

i wish that those people who cause others to suffer their cruelty and neglect to be filled with the loving inspiration of God, with compassion, and with righteous initiative.

All that and I wish:

That there would be peace all around the world...with people showing concern for each other instead of hatred.

That my ex-husband will grow up and treat his daughter respectfully and help me to raise her well.

That my daughter sees that I am doing the best I can for her even with my limitations.

That my boyfriend would see less of my illness and more of ME.

That whatever is going on with my helper dog is not serious.

That I can keep carrying on with dignity when I feel awful.

That I will maintain the strength to stand my ground when I have to stand up to my ex-h.

That my father would take better care of himself.

That my mother and her side of the family would embrace me as I am and make me feel welcome in my own family instead of like an outcast.

That I could find an apartment better suited to me needs that won't leave us struggling every month.

That I could find a place that won't hassle me about my dog even though he is a service animal.

I wish that I didn't feel so alone, even when I am with my daughter and my boyfriend. Even though I know God is there, too.

I wish I knew another person who understands what I deal with every day, who knows what it is like.

I wish I could hug God.

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
I wish I had the power to make wishes come true......
Wait, I think I already have that power, but I'm going to need everyone's help. :)