• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If 9/11 never happened...

finalfrogo

If the 9/11 tragedies never occurred, how would the status of the USA and the rest of the world be different?

Francine

If the 9/11 tragedies never occurred, how would the status of the USA and the rest of the world be different?

The "no-fly zones" would still be in effect over northern and southern Iraq. Saddam eventually would have gotten lucky and shot one pilot down, and he would have paraded him on al-Jezeera. Bush/Cheney would have used that as their excuse to go to war, and we'd be right were we are now.

Somkid

I think the American economy would be a whole lot better and the people would be a whole lot happier.

OutOfTime

It'd be the exact same. They'd instigate or cause something else to happen to initiate the patriot bill and start a war in the mid-east against those muslim countries. Exact same stuff would happen, just a different event.

Eutopos

Peace
It'd be the exact same. They'd instigate or cause something else to happen to initiate the patriot bill and start a war in the mid-east against those muslim countries. Exact same stuff would happen, just a different event.

can't agree more, yea, they'd

yea- i agree
american searched about muslims and found it better and more complete
11 september was usa's solution to attack iraq and afghanistan

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Bush and Cheney would have found some excuse to attack Iraq. It's well-documented that they were looking around for one from the day they entered office to 9/11.

blackout

Violet.
Doubt the American public would have ever stood for Big Brother crap "Patriot Act".

Handing off one's freedom/s for fear of losing one's freedom/s ... is ... well.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Different but the same. American's probably wouldn't have been scared enough to let the Patriot Act pass, but Bush probably still would have went to at least Iraq since they didn't have anything to do with 9/11 anyways.

ninerbuff

godless wonder
I think the American economy would be a whole lot better and the people would be a whole lot happier.
Doubt that. The economy collapsed because of the "gambling" of banks. If 9/11 never happened this still would have happened.

ninerbuff

godless wonder
Personally I think that there's still some hidden crap involving Silverstein (owner of the leases of the towers and WTC buildings). Insurance paid him much more than he paid for the buildings and he has sole rights as what to erect in their place.