• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IF Aliens Exist

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
IF they exist. I'm not willing to rule out the remote possibility, even though I've never seen one, others say they have. I can't entirely rule it out, so here's my two cents on the matter. IF they exist I think they're probably us from another dimension, not actually a different planet or universe.

If they're anything like this

greyeyesbkwh.jpg

...then the idea they're us in another dimension is plausable.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
To add to my theories. IF they are from another dimension, they could come into this one through certain places on the planet where the dimensional rift is thinner then other places. Like the Bermuda Triangle, or Devil's Sea off the coast of Japan where strange phenomena occur, and UFO's are spotted often. Oddly enough, if you start in the Bermuda' Triangle and drill straight through the center of the earth you come out in the Devil's Sea.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Long distance travel in a physical form...guarantees a loss of bone structure.

So what would an alien become...after many years ....and many generations of intergalactic living?

Octopus!

And before you split yourselves open, trying not to giggle....
Copper base blood is found where?

FluentYank3825

Ironic Idealist
To add to my theories. IF they are from another dimension, they could come into this one through certain places on the planet where the dimensional rift is thinner then other places. Like the Bermuda Triangle, or Devil's Sea off the coast of Japan where strange phenomena occur, and UFO's are spotted often. Oddly enough, if you start in the Bermuda' Triangle and drill straight through the center of the earth you come out in the Devil's Sea.

I watched a TV show on the History Channel once that said that these locations provide evidence of a wormhole that exists inside the Earth...pretty weird, eh?

As to whether or not evidence that alien life exists , I offer this little gem:
calvin-on-intelligent-life.jpg

Last edited:

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
ETs exist that are from other planets. The universe is full of life.

That being said they travel mainly in another dimension. From what I am told they achieved this alternate dimension with technology not wormholes.

Our body structure is very common throughout the universe. Just because they have the same head formation(kind of), doesnt mean they were us at one point. Its much more plausable they are a different race than us IMO. But I do wonder what we will evolve into with time.

Tiberius

IF they exist. I'm not willing to rule out the remote possibility, even though I've never seen one, others say they have. I can't entirely rule it out, so here's my two cents on the matter. IF they exist I think they're probably us from another dimension, not actually a different planet or universe.

If they're anything like this

greyeyesbkwh.jpg

...then the idea they're us in another dimension is plausable.

You been watching too much Star trek. Another dimension? A dimension is like height. You're thinking of alternate universes. They aren't dimensions.

Rio Sabinas

Old Geezer
Senedjem,
You started correctly..."IF"...totally different concepts, totally different values, totally different technology..."ALIEN" to a point we can't comprehend...yet!

Alien

I Fly Space.
I make no definitive claims about ET's, because I don't for certain they exist.

They do, at least on this thread. :: raises hand ::

Makes sense though. Could possibly be us from another dimension if we share similar physical attributes. Science needs to hurry it up and let me know before my generation dies. If we could at least verify there is life on another planets, that would be all the validation I need.