• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If I only knew.

Hi, I have never used a forum before but will do my best to make things tidy. I like most religious people in the us was forced early in life to praise some guy that helped stupid *** Catholics from being munipulated. I am on a quest to determine if i have found truth or have been mislead and ****** up in the head from christianitys fear mongering. How I can logically rule out religions, when others are so fixated on all kinds of different things. It fascinates me. Also I'm trying to learn if psychedelics helped me see the obvious flaws I never noticed.

Hi, I have never used a forum before but will do my best to make things tidy. I like most religious people in the us was forced early in life to praise some guy that helped stupid *** Catholics from being munipulated. I am on a quest to determine if i have found truth or have been mislead and ****** up in the head from christianitys fear mongering. How I can logically rule out religions, when others are so fixated on all kinds of different things. It fascinates me. Also I'm trying to learn if psychedelics helped me see the obvious flaws I never noticed.

Welcome sounds like you love Catholics ;)

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
You seem quite interesting and equally entertaining. Welcome.