• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you Saw a Bennington Flag in Front of a Residence In the U.S.

NArdas

What would you think of the people that lived there?
41oFVJWXkrL._AC_SX355_.jpg

Please state your general location

Ella S.

I would think that the people who lived there probably wanted to decorate the front of their residence with the Bennington flag but keep in mind the possibility that they don't.

Perhaps someone else left the flag there and the people living there haven't gotten around to removing it yet or don't really care whether it's there or not. Maybe their home-owner's association demanded that they put the flag up for aesthetic value or some other inane reason.

More likely, I wouldn't even notice it.

General location: Southern US.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What would you think of the people that lived there?
41oFVJWXkrL._AC_SX355_.jpg

Please state your general location

I don't know. Maybe they like old flags? There are some older flags from the American Revolution that some people might fancy. Perhaps there could be political motives for displaying such a flag, such as wanting to recapture and revitalize the revolutionary spirit of our Founding Fathers.

The flag in my avatar indicates where I'm from.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I am aware that some conservatives in the USA were supporting actions to reject the 2020 presidential election. Majorie Taylor Greene is a representative who referred to these actions as being "1776", so essentially anti-democracy.

Is that what this flag represents, the anti-democracy movement among republicans?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Lmao. No it says I liked the flag/photo. They sell this at Cabela's, I'd bet money not everyone buying this knows their history.
Why do you think they sell it at Cabela's where most are outdoorsman and hunters and fisherman?

It's a statement and why else would a person buy if they know nothing about it?

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Why do you think they sell it at Cabela's where most are outdoorsman and hunters and fisherman?

It's a statement and why else would a person buy if they know nothing about it?

Pretty colors.

Cool design.

"Ooh this looks like a really old flag, and I like the rustic feel, neat".

Knowledge of history not necessary. Some assembly required.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Pretty colors.

Cool design.

"Ooh this looks like a really old flag, and I like the rustic feel, neat".

Knowledge of history not necessary. Some assembly required.
Maybe someone who really likes weather will see a rainbow flag as the perfect one for the aspiring meteorologist.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
What I think would not matter. I would keep my thoughts to myself. I would not treat them any differently unless and until they did something to deserve it.