• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were stuck on a desert island,what will you do ?

Tesia

Don't lie to me .
What will you do if you were stuck on a desert island? There will be 3 things pop in your head ,just 3, what do you want ?

After get it , how will you enjoy your stay ?

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
What will you do if you were stuck on a desert island? There will be 3 things pop in your head ,just 3, what do you want ?

After get it , how will you enjoy your stay ?
1. A survival kit/knife.
2. A 2 way shortwave radio(solar powered)
3. A sailboat.

I'd GTFO the island, while attempting to contact someone in the outside world for help.

Draka

Wonder Woman
a good quality functioning boat (motor and oars available), a compass, a map with a big old X on wherever I am

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
What will you do if you were stuck on a desert island? There will be 3 things pop in your head ,just 3, what do you want ?​

After get it , how will you enjoy your stay ?​

I would probably first panic and run around yelling, I'm gonna die!"

I would try to find drinkible water and edible food.

Look for sexy native gals.

Realise that those thing i'm getting are just popping up in my head, and and go back to panicking and run around yelling, "I'm gonna die!"

Renji

1) Gathering stones, laying it on the sand, forming the letters "SOS".
2) Food!
3) A survival kit

How will I enjoy? I'll probably do some partying after I get rescued! :D

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I don't want to get off this island, I could finally portray my fantasies of being on the show lost and I don't have to go to a forest to pretend :D

Renji

I'll probably enjoy being stranded in a desert islandif I'm either with my gf or Emma Watson.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
My answer should really be contingent upon the type of island I'm stranded on and the type of resources that are available. Overall, I'd want my children to be home safe with family. But, I'd quite like the boyfriend to be there...with sunscreen...as he burns easily. :)

A VERY large trunk (that's the third item) FULL of miscellaneous goodies to include survival items, alcohol, cigarettes, grilling items, guns for shooting critters, etc. would be nice as well.

Seriously, I don't know if we could survive without internet.

elmarna

Learn, adapt, and hopefully survive.
I can not imagine what it would take. I am not faced with the truths of it and I will not paint it in. No matter what we "think" the fact that what "is" and the circumstances make a difference in how we respond. I do wnt to say that in this question I would feel fortunate not to be alone on the island. As a social animal - the stimulation of any form of human kind would be helpful to a better mental balance.

Jeremy Mason

!)
Yacht01.jpg

2)Food and water

3) I know ...but

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
1) whatever knowledge, tools, skills, and materials that would be required to be able to safely get from the island back home.

2) whatever knowledge, tools, skills, and materials that would be required to survive until I get home.

3) the powerball numbers for the week following the week I get home.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
2 beautiful women and a life-time supply of wine.:)

Id enjoy it by laying back, enjoying the beach, eating fruit and enjoying the company ; )

Draka

Wonder Woman
A plane a piolt ad fuel for the plane

I hadn't even thought about flying. I'd trade in my boat for a helicopter and fly it myself.

I'll take one of those please. I could rescue others along the way. ;) That's actually a bird from my last command too. :D

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
1. Build a grass hut and grass hammock.
2. Make a wooden spear to keep rescuers away.
3. Fish to eat.