• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If You Were to Describe Yourself, How Would You?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I'm loud...Im sarcastic...I'm spontaneous..Im stubborn but have the ability at times to be flexible...(but mostly stubborn)..I laugh at myself a LOT...including I used to think what i beleived to be true just was..now I consider I could be wrong(so I look forward to growing on that )..I am not 'fearless" but i try to be brave...I LOVE people..but I need to be alone too.I can be MEAN...I don't like that about me but its the truth.But at least I feel guilty/ashamed.Which I hate feeling.

I love EVERY kind of music..but not all of every kind. I love helicopters.Animals fascinate me then I remember Im an animal of sorts too.Im IMPATIENT...I have a quick temper!

I think dancing is something out of our soul...YES I believe we have a soul.Because I have seen it..DONT argue with ME!

I ramble LOL!! My perfect world is we are all kids again/but adults .nothing fancy..or maybe sometimes fancy! Work is not something we hate... and there is plenty of play time.

Oh yeah and I'm *****! I forgot to mention that part!

Oh and I don't text. :)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I think I come off as more of a b**ch than you do, at least on the forums, I think I am more patient in real life than the forums, but that could be because I don't hang around with that many people.

You haven't seen me at my worst. Not many people have, but it's here. She's my lovely Shadow Archetype. ;)

And when it comes to friends, I have come to know a LOT of people. Some would say too many people. :eek:

NoraSariah

I'm sarcastic, shy, but can be outgoing when I'm comfortable around others. My favorite thing to do is to make people laugh. I'm very bad at describing myself. -_-

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I'm...............nice? Lol. I'm a very outgoing gal and I can talk to complete strangers and not get freaked out(interpret that anyway you'd like). I'm average build with a little extra baggage. I have shoulder-length light brownish-reddish-goldish hair and green eyes. I has big feet(a size 11 1/2 in women). I'm very clingy, especially towards people I'm close to(my mom, Ken...yeah). I'm very insecure. I think that people are always talking rude about me. I have self esteem problems.
My friend, Allie's description: Funny, talented, fun to talk to, and the nicest best friend I can ask for :)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I've never used one. How do you like it? Is it easy to learn how to use it? It comes with an electronic pen, doesn't it? I know so little about tablets.

Takes some time to get used to. When you use paper, it's just there, you got a physical space. But the tablet has that space but the PC doesn't... You need to get used to zooming in and out, using different layers and trying to draw without seeing what you're doing.

It's very different, imo. Look up Wacom Bamboo tablets, apparently they're good and that's what I'm using (was a gift).

Do you like Ross's style? He uses oils, by the way. His technique is called "wet on wet", I think. It's something the Impressionist painters pioneered in the 1800s, but Ross has done some things with (such as prepping his canvas with a layer of paint) that they didn't do. Nothing wrong with that, of course.

I do like it, always find amazing how quickly he does the paintings and yet they look as they got a lot of details. I wouldn't know where else to start anyway and why not give it a go?

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Pros: I follow my dreams. I am willing to sacrifice a lot and put myself through a lot in order to reach my goals. My life has a trail of a myriad of challenges and experiences which made me adaptable to many situations and also turned me into an interesting individual. I travelled various parts of the world, from the Far East amd the Pacific, to the Caribbean, the Middle East, Europe, and other places, and I still have an enormous passion to keep traveling and to explore. My upcoming destinations are Malta at the end of the month and then Iceland in December.
My work is interesting and during the past 10 weekes I excavated very interesting artifacts. Something which gives me focus in my personal and social life.

Cons: While I can be very flexible, I can also be very stubborn. It's not always a fault though, at least in my opinion. I can spend more money than the average person on premium alcohol and other material goods and I'm afraid I only get a taste for better. I have A LOT of energies. Both mentally and physically, and while it is good for me, there are people who can't keep up. On the other hand if I feel that I worked hard enough I can simply relax for an entire day with cold beer. There are plenty of contradictions about me in general and sometimes, just like a GPS I have to wait for several sattelites in order to get synchronized.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Pros:

-I try to be as objective as possible (not always successful).

-I take my education very seriously.

-I'm a Cinephile (I love movies :D ).

-I have the drive to help those who need it; which would probably explain my plan to go into Social Work/Chapliancy.

-I love food. :drool:

Cons:

-My autistic tendencies sometimes can have my emotions get the best of me.

-When I'm angry, i tend to become cold to many people.

-Sometimes I'm a little too introverted.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I think this is an interesting subject, also I imagine that it can help one better themselves when it comes to being true with yourself.

So how would you describe yourself, personality specifically.

Your pros and cons.

Pros: Creative, smart, interesting, good at kissing (or so a few girls have told me), outgoing

Cons: Socially awkward, silent, stoic calm, underweight, not energetic

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
So how would you describe yourself, personality specifically.

I'm an innocent and spritely man-child whose energetic and golden presence radiates out in all directions, and brings peace and happiness to all who are blessed enough to be near me. My laughter is a natural remedy for all the dark ills which haunt the human heart and spirit. The twinkle in my eye is made of the energy of pure love and ecstasy.

Wirey

Fartist
The Acme of Evolution. I'm what women daydream about, even the gay ones. If one tenth of my spectacular fell on you, it would crush you like a grape.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
The Acme of Evolution. I'm what women daydream about, even the gay ones. If one tenth of my spectacular fell on you, it would crush you like a grape.

Oh my gosh. You just brought me back to my childhood. I loved this game.

600full-the-grape-escape-cover.jpg

Me Myself

Back to my username
Thanks, MM. Though, come on, very interesting? No need to get carried away here. :D

I cant say I remember most topics, but I do remember well I felt many comments of you on them were often very enlightening interesting and offered cool views from different perspectives into ones here and there.

I also tend to feel immidiately interested on a post reply when I see your av

Take that as you may :p