• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IF your girl choose someone richer than you !!!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
[youtube]TWvH7jEpMdA[/youtube]
FERRARI PICK UP PRANK - YouTube

IF your girl choose some one richer than you afront your eyes !!!

what you will do ?

i like part ,in this video :
the blond girl : i don't know you
the guy : that's my car

Last edited:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
If some next man come 'n' chirps ma wifey lik dat, man would merk dat ting, still!
it's hiding camera .

i just Wonder Why some girls in the west had no problem to ride with strange man , even he had expansive car !!!!

Wherenextcolumbus

it's hiding camera .

i just Wonder Why some girls in the west had no problem to ride with strange man , even he had expansive car !!!!

They obviously edited it to only show the women that accepted the car ride. What about the rest of the women that didn't? I'm sure there would have been loads who said no as well.

Wherenextcolumbus

मैत्रावरुणिः;3561532 said:
The video was faked, Horrorble. Check out the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6oNj_D94rY

I actually think all of these prank shows are probably fake and I'll tell you why, they would need the person to sign a form to give permission for the footage to be used, why would someone agree to show something is embarrassing on TV?

Me Myself

Back to my username
I actually think all of these prank shows are probably fake and I'll tell you why, they would need the person to sign a form to give permission for the footage to be used, why would someone agree to show something is embarrassing on TV?

I would expect them to give money to the pranked if they accepte or something,

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I am lucky that i said "some girls in the west " instead of said " western girls " :p

anyway it's seems this videos is fake or edited , sorry to all for posted it :)
One of the first things that hit me was, "Hmmm. I guess none of these people were ever told by their parents never to accept a ride from strangers."