• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a bad person

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
I'm a bad person because sometimes when I am humbly telling people how inferior they are to me, I get irritated that they act as if they were offended. True, it's not as if they had a right to be offended, not when I am merely informing them of the perfect, inviolable Truth, but I think perhaps my irritation is a sign that I need to embrace that Truth all the more, if I did perhaps their offence would merely serve to highlight how inferior they are than this humble servant of the Truth.

Aquitaine

Carry out!? No no you take it away

You both carry it out, and take it away to eat at home.

I guess we'll have to make a compromise and go with "Take-out". :rolleyes:

Damn Americans and their weird ways...... "Fanny-pack" "Restroom" O RLY? :facepalm:

Aquitaine

What the hell is a fanny pack!?
fanny.jpg

Some wierd pouch-like thing which straps around your waist.

fanny-pack11.jpg

Aquitaine

But now I have to punish myself by watching animals being slaughtered and telling myself I might as well be the one holding the knife!
Or be in the same room as someone frying pork sausages and try not to throw up over the smell.

So you should: you're a MONSTER!

No wait, according to your Avatar - you're actually a GORGON! :p

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
I'm meant to be a vegetarian and I ate the free prawn crackers that came with the take away! :facepalm:

Did you actually check to see if there was any real prawns in the crackers? These days...who would know? :shrug:

You could be beating yourself up for nothing. :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But now I have to punish myself by watching animals being slaughtered and telling myself I might as well be the one holding the knife!
Or be in the same room as someone frying pork sausages and try not to throw up over the smell.
Here....take 2 of these, & you'll feel better.
bacon.png

Wherenextcolumbus

Did you actually check to see if there was any real prawns in the crackers? These days...who would know? :shrug:

You could be beating yourself up for nothing. :D

It didn't come with a list of ingredients but I have tastes vegetarian prawn crackers and these seemed real, well actually I don't know now