• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Immaculate Conception

Jimmy

Veteran Member
The reason why immaculate conception is in the Bible is to show that Jesus was never born from a woman’s womb. Jesus was directly created by God in the beginning as the Bible eludes to in John 1:1-18. He was immaculately conceived by God.

Last edited:

Pawpatrol

But he was born from a woman's womb. If there was something to that theory to begin with, you should be worshipping Adam as God's son since he had neither a father nor a mother. Instead you worship Jesus whose mother (a human) is well known and whose father you claim is God. Then who are Adam's "parents" and why do you choose to put Jesus on a pedestal over him?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
But he was born from a woman's womb. If there was something to that theory to begin with, you should be worshipping Adam as God's son since he had neither a father nor a mother. Instead you worship Jesus whose mother (a human) is well known and whose father you claim is God. Then who are Adam's "parents" and why do you choose to put Jesus on a pedestal over him?
First off I’m not Christian. Secondly the New Testament was an evolution on the Old Testament and resonates with a lot of people, particularly the story of Jesus. Nothing existed before Jesus. That’s clear in the Bible.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
The reason why immaculate conception is in the Bible is to show that Jesus was never born from a woman’s womb. Jesus was directly created by God in the beginning as the Bible eludes to in John 1:1-18. He was immaculately conceived by God.
You have a common misconception that I once had. The Immaculate Conception is not about Jesus' birth as I had thought.

Immaculate Conception - Wikipedia

The Immaculate Conception is the belief that the Virgin Mary was free of original sin from the moment of her conception.