• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Indigenous Medicine and modern use innovation

Truth Beyond

I was sitting on the bus some months back when I over heard a conversation concerning how backward the indigenous indo Indian/Asian peoples are in some places mostly the Americas, so as I listened in the debated heated into dispute about who is better at regulating indigenous tribes and their lands since they were such a great people?, and that without the whites and the new future blacks they would have no future? I could not help but wonder how the truth would affect their young minds given that most of our origins of raw materials for medicine come from the Americas, did they think the pain numbing agents simply flew it’s way to the European western shores? Or that the coco plant did not produce any toxins which are use in everyday medicine?
Some years back I had a lengthy discussion with a practicing physiatrist who informed me that nearly seventy percent of counter and prescribed medicines were and are reliant on raw materials from the Amazons and rain forests, this would totally reshape their conversational point on who needs who for future medicine seen as the raw elements were constantly and are still being used in such south American counties to cure them selves, not that the west of Europe do not brake ground with new ideas and inventions for medicine and technology but the who plethora of treatment by medicine are far from without great influence from indigenous Indian/Asiatic peoples, saying that mankind has as habit of using up every resource then moving on.

The Un Blurred Pagan Warrior W/Yorks Leeds

Last edited: