• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Indus Valley, Ancient India, where the Hebrews, who were the Yadavas, came from—however earlier, what tribe spoke Tamil?

River Sea

Indus Valley, Ancient India, where the Hebrews, who were the Yadavas, came from—however earlier, what tribe spoke Tamil?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Has Yadavas left the Indus Valley (Exodus) during 1500 BCE, or exactly would they have left at 1446 BC?

Ancient India, as the Hebrews were Yadavas from the Indus Valley who traveled to Israel. So how would this be written in Hebrew?

What language was written in the Indus Valley, Ancient India, before or after what happened in the Levant during the Iron Age? Maybe @GoodAttention can help me with this due to researching 1900 BCE, which was the Iron Age, which was the 2nd millennium. I did my math, and 1900 BCE was in the 2nd millennium, which was 2000 BCE to 1001 BCE. Was the Tamil language spoken in ancient India during the 2nd millennium, while what language was spoken in the Levant during the Iron Age?

When was this written language that happened? Was there any written language in the Indus Valley, Ancient India?

I understand @GoodAttention is researching 1900 BCE, which includes within the 2nd millennium. Late would mean at 1001 BC and further away from 2000 BC. Am I understanding correctly? This is my new vocabulary:'millennium''. Late would mean the lesser of numbers. Early 2nd millennium would be closer to the larger number, which would be 2000 BC. So 1900 BCE would be closer to 2000 BCE and further away from 1001 BCE. @Bharat Jhunjhunwala has Exodus during 1500 BCE, and that also would be in the Iron Age. 1500 BCE would be in the middle of 2000 BCE and 1001 BCE. So would this be called middle? I'll go look online now. Yes, I'm correct. Online said: Yes, 1500 BCE would be in the middle of the 2nd millennium BC:

Earlier is when numbers get bigger. Later is when numbers get smaller. The Iron Age is the 2nd millennium, and when using the word late, that would be closer to 1001 BC.

The Yadavas (east)—that's what east means—is Ancient India, which was the Indus Valley. The Yadavas, with Moses (Krishna), traveled to Isha (Yisrael) from the 'east' which means Indus Valley, Ancient India.

Either from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala view, in which he shows the Yadavas left Ancient India in 1500 BCE and traveled to Israel, so that will be the "East," which is Ancient India, or from the views from @GoodAttention about 1900 BC, which is the Iron Age, and the trading that had happened with the Tamil language, that will be Ancient India. So two views, both about the East, which is Ancient India. Any areas I have wrong in this thread, please let me know.

This is me learning a new vocabulary, which is millennium. I'm practicing spelling this word millennium. So far, I understand the iron age is the 2nd millennium, which is 2000 BCE to 1001 BCE. If there's the word late for the 2nd millennium, then that would be closer to the lesser number, which would be closer to 1001 BC.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Has Yadavas left the Indus Valley (Exodus) during 1500 BCE, or exactly would they have left at 1446 BC?
Letter E means around about. So BCE means around that era. due to the letter E.

There are two views I'm learning about ancient India. One view is from @GoodAttention which is 1900 BCE, and the other view is from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala about Exodus from Indus Valley during 1500 BCE.

GoodAttention

Ancient India, as the Hebrews were Yadavas from the Indus Valley who traveled to Israel. So how would this be written in Hebrew?

What language was written in the Indus Valley, Ancient India, before or after what happened in the Levant during the Iron Age? Maybe @GoodAttention can help me with this due to researching 1900 BCE, which was the Iron Age, which was the 2nd millennium. I did my math, and 1900 BCE was in the 2nd millennium, which was 2000 BCE to 1001 BCE. Was the Tamil language spoken in ancient India during the 2nd millennium, while what language was spoken in the Levant during the Iron Age?

When was this written language that happened? Was there any written language in the Indus Valley, Ancient India?

I understand @GoodAttention is researching 1900 BCE, which includes within the 2nd millennium. Late would mean at 1001 BC and further away from 2000 BC. Am I understanding correctly? This is my new vocabulary:'millennium''. Late would mean the lesser of numbers. Early 2nd millennium would be closer to the larger number, which would be 2000 BC. So 1900 BCE would be closer to 2000 BCE and further away from 1001 BCE. @Bharat Jhunjhunwala has Exodus during 1500 BCE, and that also would be in the Iron Age. 1500 BCE would be in the middle of 2000 BCE and 1001 BCE. So would this be called middle? I'll go look online now. Yes, I'm correct. Online said: Yes, 1500 BCE would be in the middle of the 2nd millennium BC:

Earlier is when numbers get bigger. Later is when numbers get smaller. The Iron Age is the 2nd millennium, and when using the word late, that would be closer to 1001 BC.

The Yadavas (east)—that's what east means—is Ancient India, which was the Indus Valley. The Yadavas, with Moses (Krishna), traveled to Isha (Yisrael) from the 'east' which means Indus Valley, Ancient India.

Either from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala view, in which he shows the Yadavas left Ancient India in 1500 BCE and traveled to Israel, so that will be the "East," which is Ancient India, or from the views from @GoodAttention about 1900 BC, which is the Iron Age, and the trading that had happened with the Tamil language, that will be Ancient India. So two views, both about the East, which is Ancient India. Any areas I have wrong in this thread, please let me know.

This is me learning a new vocabulary, which is millennium. I'm practicing spelling this word millennium. So far, I understand the iron age is the 2nd millennium, which is 2000 BCE to 1001 BCE. If there's the word late for the 2nd millennium, then that would be closer to the lesser number, which would be closer to 1001 BC.

Letter E means around about. So BCE means around that era. due to the letter E.

There are two views I'm learning about ancient India. One view is from @GoodAttention which is 1900 BCE, and the other view is from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala about Exodus from Indus Valley during 1500 BCE.

Hello @River Sea I will make a few points for now

(1) The iron age begins around 1200BCE, which is late 2nd millennium. I use BCE which means "before common era", instead of BC "before Christ". They are interchangeable.

(2) At 1900BCE the Indus Valley would have be in the Bronze Age.

River Sea

Hello @River Sea I will make a few points for now

(1) The iron age begins around 1200BCE, which is late 2nd millennium. I use BCE which means "before common era", instead of BC "before Christ". They are interchangeable.

(2) At 1900BCE the Indus Valley would have be in the Bronze Age.

From your response, @GoodAttention you claim the Iron Age begins around 1200 BCE, which is late 2nd millennium.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala shows in his book Common Prophets that Iron Age Beginning sometime after 1500 BCE

@GoodAttention what do you have 1500 BCE as the Bronze or Iron Age?

Because you @GoodAttention claim the iron age begins around 1200 BCE and @Bharat Jhunjhunwala claims it begins around 1500 BCE, then you two don't agree when the beginning of the iron age is then. Am I understanding correctly?

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
Has Yadavas left the Indus Valley (Exodus) during 1500 BCE, or exactly would they have left at 1446 BC?
I can only say that from an Indus Valley perspective, the city of Chanu Daro declined around 1500 BCE. I go with the traditional biblical date of 1446 BCE as the date of Exodus, and I see every probability that they may have left at this time.

River Sea

I can only say that from an Indus Valley perspective, the city of Chanu Daro declined around 1500 BCE. I go with the traditional biblical date of 1446 BCE as the date of Exodus, and I see every probability that they may have left at this time.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala for me to practice

From book Common Prophets by @Bharat Jhunjhunwala (Please read the below screenshot of the book)

1728751571379.jpeg

Bronze Age Beginning about 3500 BCE.

PDF 27
The Prophets in Civilization The Prophets lived in the Bronze Age Civilizations. The task before us is to identify the places where the Five Prophets may have lived. We shall show later in this chapter that the Five Prophets lived between 4000 and 1500 BCE.

My response. So that means 1446 BC is the bronze age? Am I correct @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
What is this Hastinapur, Meerut, mid-2nd millennium BCE
@GoodAttention did they speak Tamil language, during Hastinapur, Meerut, mid-2nd millennium BCE

I found that PDF 203 or page 177 in your book @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala shows in his book Common Prophets that Iron Age Beginning sometime after 1500 BCE

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Oh, that means 1446 BC might be the Iron Age and not the Bronze Age.
Oh, there's a lot of people from the Karmali tribe with the R-M124 DNA gene.
Also, Jews have this same DNA gene, the R-M124 gene.
@GoodAttention do the Karmali people speak Tamil?

1728756248221.jpeg

1728756484031.png

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala So all the sample size of Karmali, which is 16 people, had R M124, so that's why Karmali = 100%.

Yes. Correct.

GoodAttention

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Oh, that means 1446 BC might be the Iron Age and not the Bronze Age.
Oh, there's a lot of people from the Karmali tribe with the R-M124 DNA gene.
Also, Jews have this same DNA gene, the R-M124 gene.
@GoodAttention do the Karmali people speak Tamil?

View attachment 98363

View attachment 98364

Hi @River Sea

I have no idea who the Karnali people are, but I would be very, very, sceptical of drawing genetic connections in this way.

The map area also overlaps with the area where Kurukh, which is a Dravidian language, is spoken.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala for me to practice

From book Common Prophets by @Bharat Jhunjhunwala (Please read the below screenshot of the book)

View attachment 98351

Bronze Age Beginning about 3500 BCE.

PDF 27
The Prophets in Civilization The Prophets lived in the Bronze Age Civilizations. The task before us is to identify the places where the Five Prophets may have lived. We shall show later in this chapter that the Five Prophets lived between 4000 and 1500 BCE.

My response. So that means 1446 BC is the bronze age? Am I correct @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
What is this Hastinapur, Meerut, mid-2nd millennium BCE
@GoodAttention did they speak Tamil language, during Hastinapur, Meerut, mid-2nd millennium BCE

I found that PDF 203 or page 177 in your book @Bharat Jhunjhunwala
The original Hastinapur is located at the site of Kalibanga in Rajasthan. The site at Meerut in the 2nd millennium BCE is a duplicate of Hastinapur, which has no relation to the original story in the 3rd- 2nd millennium BCE.