• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Instant star-travel has v<c of Einstein

questfortruth

The Albert Einstein's General Relativity allows NASA [with the help of my viXra paper, care to look?] to send astronauts almost instantly to distant stars and galaxies. Even allows time-travel into any moment of past or future: "the time-travel paradoxes are becoming solved by themselves" (Quote from TV-series of Doktor Who). However, any observer measures the local speed of matter [as an example, if a football flies near my nose, I can determine how fast it flies], and that speed does not exceed the light-speed barrier c. Hereby there is no contradiction: while we never violate v<c, we can instantly travel to the stars using wonders of Dark Matter and Dark Energy [my viXra paper].

Dr. Sabine Hossenfelder, Is faster-than-light travel possible? (2020)

Mindmaster

Premium Member
The Albert Einstein's General Relativity allows NASA [with the help of my viXra paper, care to look?] to send astronauts almost instantly to distant stars and galaxies. Even allows time-travel into any moment of past or future: "the time-travel paradoxes are becoming solved by themselves" (Quote from TV-series of Doktor Who). However, any observer measures the local speed of matter [as an example, if a football flies near my nose, I can determine how fast it flies], and that speed does not exceed the light-speed barrier c. Hereby there is no contradiction: while we never violate v<c, we can instantly travel to the stars using wonders of Dark Matter and Dark Energy [my viXra paper].

Dr. Sabine Hossenfelder, Is faster-than-light travel possible? (2020)

Most models of "space" account for a 4th dimension (that is not time) to explain the constant expansion of the universe. If that's the case then one could arguably move in this plane and thus violate some of the base presumptions. If you can move to x,y,z,t in the observable (t being time) but there is another layer Q if you can theoretically move in Q then you can move in two axis only in one of the axial conditions of x,y,z, or Q just as you can with moving in the normal 3D coordinate space in the first place. You're always going to move in t, but you can move in only in Q + t theoretically as simply as you move in x + t, etc, provided you discover the means for the motion. :D All of the matter in the universe already moves in the Q + t vector, BTW, (as all contents of the universe are expanding away from each other equally) so this isn't some kinda weird idea. Q doesn't seem to be limited by x, y, z, or t... So, theoretically, this "out of plane" motion could let you break understood space-time constraints.

Last edited: