• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interpretation of my IQ score?

Ostronomos

I scored 135 sd 15 in pattern recognition yet 2nd %ile in processing speed.

My physical appearance would suggest, due to my intensity in the eyes, that I am observational in my thought processes and reasoning.

But also, due to my somewhat youthful exuberance and naive overall appearance, that my processing speed is low.

I have always been a slow but deep thinker. My overall score on the WAIS was a low 99. But again pattern recognition was 135 and processing speed 99. Could I be autistic, or simply unique?

What am I if not moderately gifted which was the impression I got? And how much emphasis should I place on pattern recognition as a sign of intelligence?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I scored 135 sd 15 in pattern recognition yet 2nd %ile in processing speed.

My physical appearance would suggest, due to my intensity in the eyes, that I am observational in my thought processes and reasoning.

But also, due to my somewhat youthful exuberance and naive overall appearance, that my processing speed is low.

I have always been a slow but deep thinker. My overall score on the WAIS was a low 99. But again pattern recognition was 135 and processing speed 99. Could I be autistic, or simply unique?

What am I if not moderately gifted which was the impression I got? And how much emphasis should I place on pattern recognition as a sign of intelligence?

I assume this test was administered by a psychologist. These sound like questions for that person. They'd know vastly better than most, if not all, of the folks here.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The only IQ test I took was on Tickle before it got sued. I had infinite time for that IQ test. Unfortunately for both me and Tickle, it didn't survive that law suit.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The psychologist said I may be autistic.

Here is a description that explains a lot: Basics About Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) | NCBDDD | CDC
Don't take the negative parts of a test too seriously. IQ tests are far from being an exact science. They may indicate parts of your life where you may have to work a bit harder. That is all. And remember, ideally 99 is right about average. It is well within the margin of error of being perfectly normal. A sub 100 IQ does not make anyone an idiot. If it was below 70 that is the time to worry.