• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intro to me ;)

Hi all,

Thought I would drop in and give you a look at a new member who is thrilled to find a religion forum of this magnitude. I'm used to posting on the religion forums of various dating sites, which pretty much sucks, btw. Most people don't realize how important a topic religion/spirituality is. I'm finding that religion absolutely delves into politics and visa versa, as well as a host of other topics, making it a must if one enjoys discussion with many over a wide variety of threads.

I hope to find intelligence, wit, and a natural curiosity here as I have all three.

Looking forward to much and varied discussion with all of you. :yes: :)

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Hi SL!

Welcome to RF. you'll find a variety of threads concerning religion and politics, and anything in between. and I agree, whether one is a 'believer' or an 'unbeliever', religion is an intense driving force in geopolitical and domestic matters, and we engage in debate of many hot topics that spring from this.
see ya on the boards!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Welcome to RF! If it helps you feel at home, I have tried to get a date with many that post on this board. They usually say no though. :( Please do enjoy your stay!