• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Introduction on Buddhism

syoonsh

For those who are interested in Buddhism , I would like you to make close attention to below link that I provided. It's a video clip about introduction on Buddhism whom will lecture about "DIAMOND SUTRA". The monk who will lecture in English , who is pure 100% White American, graduated student from Stanford, and Harvard studied in Religious studies and after listening to Korean master monk, Seung-San at Harvard, he finally decided to become monk in Korea. THis is the only video clip that you'll be able to find easily understand about the Buddhism.

mms://61.74.62.212/Media1/education/hyun/hyun12-200.asf

Although, I am not buddhists, his words deeply impact on my heart.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
syoonsh said:
ok, copy above the whole link and paste into your Windows media player by opening URL.

Uh... no. Not without seeing the site it comes from first. Perhaps you could give us that link?

syoonsh

Open Windows Media player and click "FILE" then "OPEN URL" and paste below link. If it doesn't work, then it must be the codec problem.....

mms://61.74.62.212/Media1/education/hyun/hyun12-200.asf

Plaidcat

"Enough said ..."

friend, could you have misunderstood someone not communicating in their native tongue?....:)