• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Introvert Sanctuary

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
**brings in my knitting needles and skeins of cotton yarn and starts knitting cotton dishrags**

**hides stash of dark chocolate to offer people who want to talk incessantly**

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
MeditatingMan.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I snuck out of a mandatory new student convocation today because, for one they was discussing the most basic and mundane things such as how to be successful as a student, but mostly because there was just way too many people. And then people got talking about study groups, which is foul language to my ears. And I guess you are supposed to regularly talk to your advisor, but about what I do not know. And you're supposed to reach out the faculty, who they tell me are supposed to be my mentors, and get involved with the campus community to be successful.
It really sucks society just is not designed at all for those who would rather do everything by themselves. At times it seems as if some people think there is something wrong with me because I never ask for help and insist on doing everything myself.

Wherenextcolumbus

You know you're an introvert when you get invited to the party and you are in deep thought over whether or not you should go for weeks and you are weighing up the pros and cons, like "will there be food?"
I am doing that right now as I post this.