• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran President Ebrahim Raisi, supreme leader’s protégé, dies at 63 in helicopter crash

danieldemol

Premium Member
'Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, the country’s foreign minister and others have been found dead at the site of a helicopter crash Monday after an hourslong search through a foggy, mountainous region of the country’s northwest, state media reported. Raisi was 63.'

Source:

I wonder if the death of this man will pave the way for a leader who will enjoy better relations with other nations?

I guess we can only hope for the best and prepare for the worst in my view.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder if the death of this man will pave the way for a leader who will enjoy better relations with other nations?
Probably not. The Ayatollah is still alive. They'll find a replacement likely equally as bad, or worse.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Probably not. The Ayatollah is still alive. They'll find a replacement likely equally as bad, or worse.
I was reading from a new source I trust that Iran's foreign policy is unlikely to change so I guess I was being a bit optimistic about change in that respect.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
'Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, the country’s foreign minister and others have been found dead at the site of a helicopter crash Monday after an hourslong search through a foggy, mountainous region of the country’s northwest, state media reported. Raisi was 63.'

Source:

I guess we can only hope for the best and prepare for the worst in my view.
With what nations? You mean Western Imperialist ones? No. We trust God and won't trust the devil. Russia made that mistake, see where that lead them.