• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ireland

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I know there are a couple of members here from Ireland and for some reason I've been thinking about this country a lot (possibly since watching Circle of Friends the other night..). It looks like such a pretty place but also quiet. If I don't automatically think of Dublin, I picture empty landscapes or tiny villages.

What are some of your favourite places in Ireland? What is it like to live there?

I was just looking at some pictures of Cork which is really cute and Newbridge looks spectacular.

Aquitaine

I know there are a couple of members here from Ireland and for some reason I've been thinking about this country a lot (possibly since watching Circle of Friends the other night..). It looks like such a pretty place but also quiet. If I don't automatically think of Dublin, I picture empty landscapes or tiny villages.

What are some of your favourite places in Ireland? What is it like to live there?

I was just looking at some pictures of Cork which is really cute and Newbridge looks spectacular.

Ireland's full of Irish people.

Onkara

Hi Madhuri
I have been to Belfast and was impressed at the politeness of people living there.