• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it possible to sell your soul for a wish ?

Aiviu

depends on the wish.

... anyways, a wish creates a desire that lets you wait until it has been fulfilled. the longer the wish can't be fulfilled, the deeper it grows into your behaviour and actions. It withdraws from your temporary mind but is still there. You tried to get rid of it as others were blaming you indirectly, without their knowing when they judged on others. So you started to be sarcastic against the wish and thus yourself which always has helped for a certain time but in the end you will find your face in the dirt after you felt from the tower of your sophistcated jokes. It made you a cynical person against yourself. You never had known what true happiness and dared to wish something that had to give it to you. But nothing will give you happiness because you ought to find and feel happiness by being alive which you dont even have to wish because you already live. You just have to breath.

By not living in happiness but in desire, you waste your time waiting to be happy. You waste your time. You were not living happy. what you call "soul" isnt with you anymore and never was. In that case you can say , you have 'sold your soul'. Like you gave years in life to pay for a wish which result you'd never seen and never got.

Who you were before you knew what happiness really means? This is who you are now. This is a mental evolution over a huge amount of years in everyone's life.

Sharing experience is useless because experience has to be lived from everyone alone, else it just a shell of knowledge. And that useful is my post for you, too.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Has anyone done this ? thank you !

Sedonas don't hold their value very well, but most Kias, including the Soul, do.

While I'm sure most dealers would invite the prospect of picking up a used Soul for a wish only, and I wouldn't presume to tell anyone to do with their assets because I'm no expert, I would definitely have them throw some cash into the deal as well, amount dependent on the age, mileage, and condition of the vehicle.

Jesster

Friendly skeptic
Premium Member
I can make a wish without selling anything. Now the real question is whether that wish will ever be granted. I don't know of any way to accomplish that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Nah. Just a superstition of people who struggled to understand the "gifted" talents, abilities, and intelligence of others, a poor understanding of mental illness, and the sort. Or one of those "black mass" things that were complete made up by people trying to advance their own goals and agendas, claiming it a real thing but without any actual proof they happened.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The Trump supporters "sold their soul" for a wish, so why not? One can believe in Jesus, or one can believe in Trump, but one simply cannot believe in both as so many of their words and actions have been the polar opposite of each other.

PureX

Veteran Member
Has anyone done this ? thank you !
Sure. We do it all the time. Whenever we ignore the imperatives of our "better selves" so as to serve the wants of our "lesser selves". And the more we do it, the easier it becomes, the next time, until we have lost ourselves in selfishness, and pettiness, and the insane delusions created by our persistent and willful ignorance of who we really are.