• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it really true?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Is it really true that posting on the Religious Forums is better than sex, or is that just another one of those unfounded rumors that's been going around? Oh, and if it is true, why is it true?

SoulTYPE

LOL, Whoever said that?

It depends, sex can be really good, or really bad, depending on the other person involved. It also
involves your part in it.

The same theory goes for this forum. It involves both your part and the other members parts.
(Oh and I don't mean "parts" that way, lol).

Sex is to be shared by two loving partners, much like this board is shared between loving members :)

Reactions: Pah

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think I would be much much more impressed with sex, SoulType, if only -- like posting on the Religious Forums -- you didn't run an actual risk of contracting HIV when you enjoyed it. Also, sex would undoubtedly impress me more if -- like posting on the Religious Forums -- there was no chance you'd have to sleep in the wet spot afterwards. So, all in all, I'd have to say that sex is much less impressive than posting on the Religious Forums. Do you agree?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I'm not sure about being better than sex, but I have been giving up sleep for it!
While posting does not require any real commitment, it does lack the defining moment of orgasm!
One commonality is that you want to hit that "Submit" button as often as possible. :jiggy:

TVOR

Ceridwen018

Oh lordy, you guys crack me up! These threads just keep getting more and more original don't they?

and....SUBMIT!! OH YESS!!!!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Let's be reasonable. There are several known disadvantages to sex -- known imperfections, if you will -- that posting on the Religious Forums simply lacks. I've already mentioned two of the more obnoxious disadvantages to sex --- the risk of getting HIV and the necessity that someone sleep in the wet spot --- but there are many other disadvantages just as obnoxious as those two. There is for instance the possibility that sex will lead to childbirth and a consequent 18 year commitment to raising the little brat, while it is quite impossible that posting on the Religious Forums can lead to childbirth, let alone any commitment to changing diapers, etc. I myself think the case is remarkably clear-cut: Sex is not nearly so agreeable to living the good life as is posting on the Religous Forums.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The Voice of Reason said:
On the other hand, you don't usually have to listen to a 3 page diatribe while having sex!

TVOR
It's obvious you never met my "ex".

By the way, I agree that touching the Submit Button --- or "The S Spot", as I prefer to call it --- is in itself an intoxicating experience, fully comparable in its implications to the deepest throes of sexual surrender. In both cases, we are, after all, making an offering of ourselves.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Sex is messy and it takes too long-
and that's if you do it right.

My time is better spent doing other things and if that means posting on Religious Forums then so BE it.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
carrdero said:
Sex is messy and it takes too long-
and that's if you do it right.

My time is better spent doing other things and if that means posting on Religious Forums then so BE it.
Spoken like a true realist! Hear Hear!

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Lightkeeper said:
You made me start wearing latex gloves while typing. You know, protected sects on ReligiousForums.com.:)
OOOOOOOHHH - that may be the worst/best pun I've seen in a lonnnnnnngggg time. :biglaugh:

Come to think of it, I'm not much into the "Submit" button (or S spot as some of the more "crude" members refer to it). No - I see myself more along the lines of a "Control" kinda guy!! I think that would have to be my forte.
Yes - I'll have to admit that if I'm on a roll on a good thread, it is not uncommon for my wife to cry out "Enter", when she really admires my post. ;)

TVOR

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I believe we were debating the simple fact that sex simply does not stack up all that well to to the astounding happiness of posting on the Religious Forums. If anyone was getting nasty, it wasn't me. I was taking the high road and appealing to reason and logic alone. :162:

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I'll vouch for him Rex - Sunstone is pure as the driven snow. I'm really embarrased that he had to read some of the trash written by the other members that posted in this thread (besides me, of course). :areyoucra

TVOR