• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jesus the Christ the AntiMessiah?

Runt

What a joke ...
Deut. 32.8, this is a debate forum. Not somewhere for you to drop random comments. If you want to respond to Iyyob's post, do so, but please keep in mind that short, meaningless posts are not allowed here. Try QUALIFYING your statement. What do you think is a joke? Why? What evidence do you have that proves your argument is valid? This is a debate forum, so DEBATE.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Runt said:
Deut. 32.8, this is a debate forum. Not somewhere for you to drop random comments.
But, apparently, this is somewhere where it makes perfect sense to post advertisements and solicit book sales. Good grief!

Very well. I'll gladly provide you my address off line. Either you pay the $49, or have the book donated, get the book to me, and I'll gladly debate Iyyob under whatever formal terms you impose - assuming, of course, that there is something to debate (or, as you put it, "DEBATE").

Rex

Founder
Deut. 32.8 said:
But, apparently, this is somewhere where it makes perfect sense to post advertisements and solicit book sales. Good grief!

Very well. I'll gladly provide you my address off line. Either you pay the $49, or have the book donated, get the book to me, and I'll gladly debate Iyyob under whatever formal terms you impose - assuming, of course, that there is something to debate (or, as you put it, "DEBATE").
Duet, Runt meant no harm. It is a rule of the forum for no short posts like you posted. I can understand where you are coming from about sale of the book hehe. And Iybob will be noted for doing so.

The point being, if you think it is a joke or not why not elaborate on that thought. You might be helping others.

In anycase. Iyyob before you post a link to something please provide a quote and cite it from you got it. I'm not going to ask anymore. We are having too much posting of just links to pages.

Anyways. Onward with the debate.

Iyyob

Very well
The Book Of Yahweh is the Scriptures translated from Hebrew to english with out the traditions of men.
There are many FREE books from our web site.
I would suggest that you order " Who Is Lord God?" "Who Is Baal?"
I would welcome any questions on the subject about the HEBREW"S REAL MESSIAH NAME.

Iyyob