• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jesus The Immanuel?

questfortruth

Jesus Christ, a figure of fame, beauty, and health, is often associated with the
musical 'Jesus Christ Superstar '. But who, then, is the subject of Isaiah 53?

He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

About me. After all, I proved all science by proving God: the omniscient knows about his existence. End of proof.
My house has the number 42, and the number 42 is the meaning of life:

I'm smart. Why? I even talk about the Riemann hypothesis in arXiv.2401.07635:

"and will call him Immanuel. He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right." Isaiah 7:14-15.
Does that mean he will make wrong-doings in the start? But Jesus is perfect!
So, Isaiah 7:14-15 is about me. So, I am like Clark Kent against the satan:

Last edited:

IsraelMoses

6 Levites went in the cave to do something with the Ark and they died from Double Strokes. Both their eyes were crossed, when they called Ronald Wyatt back to re enter the cave to assist in dragging them out with ropes. Jesus' blood was discovered on the Ark, which Ronald found on the way down to see if the Ark was buried, where a voice told him in Israel. He saw brown stuff, which he realized was blood in a crack along side which was positioned over the Ark of the Covenant. The next time Ronald went in the tunnel which he dug to remove the rocks, debris on the Ark, he felt the presence of somebody. 4 Angels were waiting on him and told to take the blood and allow the Israelite lab to examine it. They looked at it and said it was too old. He insisted on a way, they the Angels had showed him. 3 days later the lab asked Ronald, "Whose blood is this ? It's alive." Ron said it's your Saviour's blood.23X Chromosomes ans 1Y Chromosome. God had told Ronald that He would not allow the Ark to be removed until the Pope would declare Sunday, as the lawful Holy Day. Then the 4 Angels would take it out to give the world a chance to worship the true 7th Day Sabbath.