• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Affordable Care Act a Sign of the End of Days?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Is it true, as many people say, that the Affordable Care Act was predicted in the Bible to presage the end of time? Why or why not?

Me Myself

Back to my username
Is it true, as many people say, that the Affordable Care Act was predicted in the Bible to presage the end of time? Why or why not?

Yes it is.

Notice that if you take the first page of apocalipsis (in any language) and mentallly delete enough letters, you will see it spelled out "the affordable Care Act is a sign that the end is coming. This is not a delusion. Frubal Me Myself". You gotta start with the first page but then keep on till you complete the letters. You may also fill in letters that are not thwre if necessary, but the message is there.

Think I am lying?

Try it. But dont cheat. Just objectively look at those pages and mentally delete all letters that get in the way between the letters forming that message.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Affordable Care Act has Bible codes hidden within its leaves. The writers didn't know what they were doing, yet there are Bible codes. Miraculous!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Well, it certainly is if you are in the Obama Administration. *snickers*

As for a Biblical end times thingy - not so much, methinks.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
The ACA is subversive act to get the rich people to pay for the poor people's health care. That's what my husband says.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Its a plot by cats. Eventually it will change into the Affordable Cat Act, which will subsidize pet owners.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
When you can't tell if it goes in 'Religion' 'Science' 'Politics' or 'Conspiracy' it goes into jokes.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
When hearing about something all the time frustrates you, I guess the best way to cope is to joke about it. ( I avoid it on the news but I can't avoid my husband, who, for the past 2 days has talked about nothing else.)

That's my guess as to why it's in the jokes section. ;)

Awoon

Has anyone folded a Twenty dollar bill to find the secret spelling, "The Affordable Care Act?"

CrazyRabbitLady

At first I thought this was serious... Then I realized the section it was in. Y'all got the noob. Yep... I was got.

Now that I can't stop laughing I want to read this to my husband. Guess I should breathe first.