• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I've got... herpes

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
:( i Am so uPset with myself at the moment. foR those of you i dont usually talk to outside of religiousforums: the title says It all. Last week i noticed an odd itch in my pubic area. then monday i Found these huge, nasty bumps. fOr two days i kept them to myself, thinking it was some weird rash, but it just gOt worse... so i went to the doctor and got a diagnosis. when i heard of the bad news, i was devestated. i reaLly don't want to get into this mess, but hopefully you guys can help me out of this Slum. :( my parents are so upset.

by the way, i'm using my uncle's screwy laptop. sorry.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Gene, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this..........well, how better to put it........this crap. *hugs*

One of my best friends went through the exact same thing, and I ought to let you know that she utilized her health care in the best way she could in order to keep her outbreaks under control and to maintain a healthy sexual identity. She found herself in some dark moments of depression every now and then when she contemplated her herpes as somehow part of her identity or something. Her feelings of intense shame were sometimes overwhelming for her.

May I say that she is now a happily married woman with, from what she tells me, a very healthy sex life with her husband? And they now have a beautiful baby boy. She even gave birth to the baby vaginally and didn't have to resort to a C-section, from what I hear. And, she didn't have to formula-feed the baby. She had the choice to breastfeed.

Many leaps and bounds have been made in order to help those who had the misfortune of contracting herpes. I understand the feelings of guilt, but PLEASE don't beat yourself up over this. You did the right thing by getting your diagnosis so you can begin treatment. :hug:

Peace,
Mystic

jhavali

I am sorry to here about your misfortune I cannot relate to how you may feel physically I have a sister who has experienced this as well Pray and go online and Purchase you a Bottle Of B.O.L Breath of life Liquid Oxygen take it 2-3 times a day. Because I have not posted 15 post I cannot actually give you the website but its neveranoutbreak and you know the rest .com

Jhavali

BFD_Zayl

that sucks man, I really hope your just trying to fool us though...because if you are, after this, the next person who fools me...i'm gonna sit them down for a nice, polite talk about why not to play with my concern.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
:( i Am so uPset with myself at the moment. foR those of you i dont usually talk to outside of religiousfoR(?)ums: the title says It all. Last week i noticed an odd itch in my pubic area. then monday i Found these huge, nasty bumps. fOr two days i kept them to myself, thinking it was some weird rash, but it just gOt worse... so i went to the doctor and got a diagnosis. when i heard of the bad news, i was devestated. i reaLly don't want to get into this mess, but hopefully you guys can help me out of this Slum. :( my parents are so upset.

I really hope your just trying to fool us though...

Y'all decide... ;)

BFD_Zayl

hmm, yes, please remind me that if i hear someone pleading for help to tell them to go and pork it...i hate april fools day, only day when every act of trust i show is betrayed.

jacquie4000

I am so sorry Gene. That is a tough thing. I hope you get the medicine you need. Don't be to hard on yourself either. If you need anything let us know.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I am so sorry Gene. That is a tough thing. I hope you get the medicine you need. Don't be to hard on yourself either. If you need anything let us know.

Jacquie, you're a sweet and caring soul. :hug: (This was posted on a certain first day in April- I'm sorry if the forum environment lent itself to playing tricks on one another!)