• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Healed Me

Psalm23

This past Sunday around midnight I began having violent movements that felt uncontrollable to me. From these movements I have accidentally hurt myself multiple times. This went on from Sunday until today. I was listening to a song today about the devil having no hold on me and also a song about how greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Before I listened to these songs, I was planning on going to the ER again. I had went to the ER Sunday after talking with someone on the nurse line who suggested I go. I went to the ER and they suggested it could be medicine related. I talked with my nurse practitioner who had reduced my medication dose back to the dose I was on with no issues. However I continued to have these movements. I was at a breaking point with these movements and was ready to go to the ER again. I started listening to these songs and when I listened to the song Greater is He by Blanca, it came to my mind to resist. I said things such as I am a temple of the Holy Spirit and affirmed how this body is not my own but that Jesus bought this body with His blood and stated the devil can't have my body. I would notice some movement of my hand and I also would say in response " no" and " stop" and the movement would stop in it's place. This went on for a little bit and I repeated how my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit and similar statements about how this body belongs to Jesus. The movements have stopped and I am free and I can see the power of Jesus to heal and set free. I am healed and set free through my Lord Jesus.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
This past Sunday around midnight I began having violent movements that felt uncontrollable to me. From these movements I have accidentally hurt myself multiple times. This went on from Sunday until today. I was listening to a song today about the devil having no hold on me and also a song about how greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Before I listened to these songs, I was planning on going to the ER again. I had went to the ER Sunday after talking with someone on the nurse line who suggested I go. I went to the ER and they suggested it could be medicine related. I talked with my nurse practitioner who had reduced my medication dose back to the dose I was on with no issues. However I continued to have these movements. I was at a breaking point with these movements and was ready to go to the ER again. I started listening to these songs and when I listened to the song Greater is He by Blanca, it came to my mind to resist. I said things such as I am a temple of the Holy Spirit and affirmed how this body is not my own but that Jesus bought this body with His blood and stated the devil can't have my body. I would notice some movement of my hand and I also would say in response " no" and " stop" and the movement would stop in it's place. This went on for a little bit and I repeated how my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit and similar statements about how this body belongs to Jesus. The movements have stopped and I am free and I can see the power of Jesus to heal and set free. I am healed and set free through my Lord Jesus.
This is…. AMAZING AND PRAISE GOD!

Jesus the same, yesterday, today and forever!

Psalms 103; 1 Peter 2:24, Matthew 8:17; Exodus 14:26...

so thankful to Him!

InChrist

Free4ever
That’s wonderful!
So glad for you and thankful to Jesus!

Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36