• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jews and Palestinians - factual errors?

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
This pro-Israel video makes numerous factual claims. In other words, specific claims that can be proven true or false.

Are there factual errors in this video? If so, which claims are in error?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
This pro-Israel video makes numerous factual claims. In other words, specific claims that can be proven true or false.

Are there factual errors in this video? If so, which claims are in error?
Trolling for ammunition?

Would you mind taking a moment to cite your post asking the same about the claims of Hamas?

icehorse

Premium Member
It was not only honest, it was (almost comically) transparent and one-sided

It might be worth rereading the OP? I SAID it was pro-Israel, correct?

And what I asked for was factual errors - which you have not provided. You've been recommending your book for years, that's great. So why not share a few details from the book, that conflict with the pro-Israel video I provided?

icehorse

Premium Member
Yes. You seem focused on discrediting a pro-Israel communication. I'm simply wondering if you are equally proactive in vetting communications from Hamas.

Actually, I'm pro-Israel. I suspect the video in the OP is pretty accurate. But I'm sincerely open to learning where the video is wrong, if it is.