• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just curious....

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
How many of you have visited the LK's board?

(Lightkeeper for the n00bz of RF)

No problems intendended, just asking.

Prima

I have seen it. As a rule, I do not participate in such a disgusting rip-off of Rex's hard work.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I have seen it. A good ex R.F.er wanted me to go and join him/her there - I felt impelled to do so, because I know he/she is having a very rough time of things....

I have resigned, because as I explained to LK, I could not support both forums and a) I have many good friends here b) I want to be here to help the 'bound to be' changes as a result of Rex's announcement yesterday take place............:)

Pah

Uber all member
Renaldo said:
How many of you have visited the LK's board?

(Lightkeeper for the n00bz of RF)

No problems intendended, just asking.
Isn't that where watcher signed up?

Pah

Uber all member
I just noticed the two titles in Watcher's and Renaldo's posts.

I think that's nice

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I have seen it. As a rule, I do not participate in such a disgusting rip-off of Rex's hard work.
I see no reason why I can't support both forums. Sure, RF has the most special part of my heart (I really do love this place), but LK's making a legitimate effort to create her own forum. She's gotten the banner, and so what if she wrote that "Discuss, compare and debate" thing? There's bound to be some similarity between forums.

Fluffy

A fool
I visited and even joined it after seeing a link to it on here (I think posted by Netdoc though I can't remember lol) but I haven't posted on it. Soul still posts on there I believe!

Prima

mmmmMMMmppph....I guess I'm alone in my opinion, then. I don't have hard feelings....well, I don't have MANY hard feelings :D

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Prima said:
mmmmMMMmppph....I guess I'm alone in my opinion, then. I don't have hard feelings....well, I don't have MANY hard feelings :D
No, Prima, you're not alone in your opinion. ;)

Pah

Uber all member
I'll help bring back the topic

. It seems to more than a mere coincidense that the slogans are the same. Rex has put a lot of effort into making those words key words in Google and Yahoo searchs. Lightkeeper, by taking them is "stealing" that work. That my friends, is dishonorable at the very least. Lightkeeper has not the business sense to do it on her own - from what I've seen and know about her.

It is more than the slogan she's "borrowed". The name of her site is the same as an older board. The forum segment of comparative-religion.com is named Interfaith forums
http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/index.php Lightkeeper dismissed the news with[/COLOR]
... We have some people here from that forum and since they have two completely different names, there is little chance they will be confused. They haven't to this point...
The point is that she is violating Internationl copyright And what she means by some [of her] people is three - all but herself current members of RF ( four of our members are register there apart from the ones just mentioned)

Her business sense is highlighted by her choice of name. Her forum is not even on the second page of Google

It may be friendly over there but you'll not have a good chance to increase your circle of friends on her site unless more of us go there. And why would we except for the occasional post.