• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just to say Hello

NietzschesHammer

Freethinker
Hi everyone, I've just gotten round to joining. I've been lurking here for quite a while, and now I'm ready join in the fun, and hopefully learn a few interesting things along the way. In beliefs I'm somewhere between agnostic and atheist. I'm open to the possibility of a God, but see no sufficient evidence on which to base an actual belief in one. I therefore prefer a rational, scientific view of the world, but I am tolerant and respectful to those with religious faith, so long as they are the same towards me, and don't start proselytising at me.

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I therefore prefer a rational, scientific view of the world, but I am tolerant and respectful to those with religious faith, so long as they are the same towards me, and don't start proselytising at me.
It is always special to encounter those who tolerate their irrational and unscientific counterparts. Welcome. :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
Hi everyone, I've just gotten round to joining. I've been lurking here for quite a while, and now I'm ready join in the fun, and hopefully learn a few interesting things along the way. In beliefs I'm somewhere between agnostic and atheist. I'm open to the possibility of a God, but see no sufficient evidence on which to base an actual belief in one. I therefore prefer a rational, scientific view of the world, but I am tolerant and respectful to those with religious faith, so long as they are the same towards me, and don't start proselytising at me.
You and I should get along just fine, then. Welcome to RF!

NietzschesHammer

Freethinker
Thank you for all the replies, everyone. I am certainly enjoying it on here. I can see that there are a lot of interesting people posting a lot of interesting things on this site. And it's all so civil here, too!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Thank you for all the replies, everyone. I am certainly enjoying it on here. I can see that there are a lot of interesting people posting a lot of interesting things on this site. And it's all so civil here, too!

Don't bet the farm on it always being civil around here, but the hosts do a good job of monitoring without micromanaging, so tempers may flare but outright rudeness is usually not too much of a problem.

By the way, welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

elmarna

Great!
SOooo now you are 1 of us!
This is a good thing. Unless you start growing more heads or something.
You will let us know if you start to . Will you?
Any way - WELCOME and. Have fun!