• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just want to say thanks

OracleDarren

Hi Guys

just thought I'd pop by and say thanks to all of you that have already supported me in my venture to help people with drug and alcohol abuse issues.

We have been going 2 months now and have had over 2 million visitors and the member list is beginning to grow.

I also have had the buy in of alot of UK based support organisations who have provided material for the content on the site and if things continue to way they are have also pledged to publicly support us as well in terms of the local press and media, which is fantastic news.

As you all know anybody is welcome to pop by and register problems or not, it is good to have some alternative viewpoints from people.

After thinking long and hard, I decided not to close the doors to people who are heavily into eg drugs to put their viewpoint forward as well, the reason being is some of them through exposure and contact with people who are looking for help have reconsidered their standpoint and are now advocates for the site.

Thanks again guys and look forward to chatting again soon.

DAA - Drug and Alcohol awareness and support

OracleDarren

Pretty good Rex.

Tricky start as you know with Sharons' mum passing away the day before the wedding, but we're getting there.

Got all the arrangements and paperwork sorted - I never realised just how much was involved, well never been asked to do it before and I dont really want to do it again.

How are things with you? want to send any members my way :) hehe