• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kerr Cuhulain?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Has anyone read any of his articles? What do you think of him?

For those who don't know, Kerr Cuhulain is a Pagan police officer, and founder of an organization for Pagan law-enforcement officers, and a writer of many many articles to help Pagans stay smart and safe.

He has written a lot of articles criticizing online Christian ministries and websites that publish lies in order to discredit and defame Pagan religions. He also spends a considerable amount of energy writing articles discrediting a lot of "ministers" who claim to have been "delivered" from Wicca/Satanism.

I randomly stumbled on one of his old articles, and thought I'd ask if anyone else was familiar with his writings.

Here are some on witchvox if you haven't read them yet: Witchvox Articles - List

(And, for any non-Pagans out there that may have believed these sorts of stories, this might be an educational experience for you)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I find him quit interesting, not many Pagans speak up for the misinformation out there about a lot of the Beliefs there are. I like reading he stuff, and I have learn some stuff from one of he's books a got as a gift. Full Contact Magic: A Book of Shadows for the Wiccan Warrior. Not a Wiccan(though my friend doesn't know the difference), but I am a Warrior and he does know what he's talking about. I don't know about other people but I like him.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Oh, I didn't know he had written that book. For some reason I got him confused with the guy who wrote Pagans and the Law

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I use to have one of his books. It was a book about rituals for a Wiccan Warrior. I found it too be rather weak and muddle.
I really don't care much for his articles either. IMO, they just seem to be like the countless other Wiccan/Pagan articles in existence.