• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kimmy got a nice present from Putin.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
A luxury limo!

Great for watching his missiles launches, selling arms, and overseeing executions in complete opulence and comfort.

How can any self respecting totalitarian dictator refuse?

Plus the sheer joy of giving the middle finger to the UN must be a bonus.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
The article identifies the limo as an Aurus Senat. I had never heard of that model before, so I looked at photos out of curiosity. It looks like a blatant rip-off of styling cues from Rolls-Royce and Bentley. (I'll spoiler the photos so that they don't take up a huge chunk of the page.)

The front end of the Aurus Senat:

images

The front end of the Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII:

auto_main

The back end of the Aurus Senat:

images

The back end of the 2018 Bentley Flying Spur:

images

Furthermore, the side mirrors of the Aurus Senat are mounted in a similar way to the Rolls-Royce's. Also, here's the side profile of the Aurus Senat:

images

Now compare it to the side profiles of the 2018 Rolls-Royce Ghost and the Bentley Flying Spur, respectively, and the similarity between the proportions should be obvious:

images

images

Clearly, whoever designed the Aurus Senat didn't even bother trying to come up with an original or unique design. It's a knock-off car for a tin-pot dictator (whether Putin or Kim Jong-un).

Twilight Hue

The article identifies the limo as an Aurus Senat. I had never heard of that model before, so I looked at photos out of curiosity. It looks like a blatant rip-off of styling cues from Rolls-Royce and Bentley. (I'll spoiler the photos so that they don't take up a huge chunk of the page.)

The front end of the Aurus Senat:

images

The front end of the Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII:

auto_main

The back end of the Aurus Senat:

images

The back end of the 2018 Bentley Flying Spur:

images

Furthermore, the side mirrors of the Aurus Senat are mounted in a similar way to the Rolls-Royce's. Also, here's the side profile of the Aurus Senat:

images

Now compare it to the side profiles of the 2018 Rolls-Royce Ghost and the Bentley Flying Spur, respectively, and the similarity between the proportions should be obvious:

images

images

Clearly, whoever designed the Aurus Senat didn't even bother trying to come up with an original or unique design. It's a knock-off car for a tin-pot dictator (whether Putin or Kim Jong-un).
I think I seen those in Russian military parades that I watched, except those limos were open top where a high ranking officer would stand out of the roof around affixed microphones and ride all around the place.

China does the same thing , but I don't remember the make and model of those limos.

Now Kimmy can ride around in his military parades if he wants with his brand new limo.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
A luxury limo!

Great for watching his missiles launches, selling arms, and overseeing executions in complete opulence and comfort.

We forced Russia into the (welcoming) arms of NK because of out imperialism and arrogance. The American empire needs to die.

Twilight Hue

We forced Russia into the (welcoming) arms of NK because of out imperialism and arrogance. The American empire needs to die.
I think it's because Kimmy is said to be supplying logistics to the Russian military for their fight in Ukraine.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
I think it's because Kimmy is said to be supplying logistics to the Russian military for their fight in Ukraine.

Yes, of course. Despite our promises to the contrary (1990s), we decided to push NATO right to the the border of Russia - a red line Putin highlighted back then! Our arrogance and imperialism, though, won the day and so crossed Putin's red line.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Yes, of course. Despite our promises to the contrary (1990s),
In which treaty?

we decided to push NATO right to the the border of Russia - a red line Putin highlighted back then!
Individual nations, particularly ones known for invading and annexing their neighbours, don't get to determine the international policy and defence treaty arrangements of other countries. Definitely not when those countries are at threat of being invaded, by them. Also, this idea of "pushing" NATO is a misnomer. It's a defensive treaty organisation that countries voluntarily apply for.

But you are right. In the last few years, there has been a significantly higher number of eastern European countries showing an interest in applying for NATO. Gee, I wonder why that is?

Our arrogance and imperialism, though, won the day and so crossed Putin's red line.
See, what you don't seem to understand is that NATO membership isn't determined by invasion. It's voluntary, as in "nations can decide for themselves to apply for membership". So, when you stop framing it the way that you are - as if NATO were literally invading these countries and forcing them to join - your ACTUAL position is that belligerent foreign nations with a history of invading their neighbours should get to determine which defensive alliances and treaties that their neighbouring states get to apply for.

So, harking on about imperialism is actually quite funny, because your actual argument is explicitly pro-imperialism.

Funny how all these people jumping to defend Russia from "US Imperialism" always end up actually being pro-imperialism. Weird.

Last edited:

lukethethird

unknown member
A luxury limo!

What else is to be expected from sanctions? The powers that be in the U.S. know darn well what they are doing to North Koreans by sanctioning them. North Koreans are starving and ever more dependent on their tyrant of a leader, but that's exactly the desired outcome of what a powerful nation like the U.S wants of countries that don't toe their party line. Sanctions create the situation we see in North Korea, and racists in power that impose such sanctions are enjoying every minute of it.

Last edited:

lukethethird

unknown member
Exactly. Selling arms is big money. Nato is big money. Just one more example; Sweden produces high tech weaponry so joining Nato provides Sweden with greater access to Nato's large weapons market. Whether American, European, Russian and now perhaps North Korean for that matter, weapons dealers are cleaning up over this overblown and prolonged eastern Ukraine border dispute. Western Imperialism, you gottaluvit.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
What else is to be expected from sanctions? The powers that be in the U.S. know darn well what they are doing to North Koreans by sanctioning them. North Koreans are starving and ever more dependent on their tyrant of a leader, but that's exactly the desired outcome of what a powerful nation like the U.S wants of countries that don't toe their party line.
Would you mind awfully enlightening us as to exactly what North Korea is doing that "doesn't toe" the "party line"?

JIMMY12345

A luxury limo!

Putin has correctly pointed out he is slim and fit compared to other world leaders.Re Kim u Jong. Putin should send people to run N Korea.Meanwhile he could train the N Korean leader in physical fitness so the N Korean leader could have a slim figure like President Putin.