• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

kiwi from way-down-under

crazyKiwi

Hi..I am new to this forum. You may guess already by my user name but I am from NZ. Any other kiwi's here. I am fairly new to Islam I guess. Reverted in April 2009.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Welcome to RF! When you say kiwi i think of that ugly fruit with the mild green inside. I haven't had one of those in years. :drool:

MSizer

MSizer
Cheers. There's a pub down the street from my place (I live in Canada) called the Golden Kiwi. The owner's from NZ. My wife and I love the place because they host local folk musicians regularly. Not that it matters to you in any way I suppose, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Welcome aboard.
M.

MSizer

MSizer
Oh, and BTW, not all of us in the northern hemisphere claim ownership over "Up". According to this map, I'm down under, and you're up over. 8^)

msizer-albums-w-o-picture1855-wmap.jpg

Moonstone

inactive
Welcome!

Do you mean reverted or Converted?

Many Muslims believe that you're born Muslim but are converted to a different religion IE: Christianity..so he Probably converted & reverted. ;) :areyoucra

Anyhoo, welcome to RF crazyKiwi!
-Dot

Hi..I am new to this forum. You may guess already by my user name but I am from NZ. Any other kiwi's here. I am fairly new to Islam I guess. Reverted in April 2009.

I believe when one gets reverted, one gets riveted at the same time, right? What it means is that you get your head cut off if you try to go back to your old religion.

A rivet has to have the head cut off to move away from the holy it's in.