• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lesbian Love, the hottest evidence of God.

Midnight Pete

Straight men love lesbians, but not so much gay dudes. Lesbians usually do not like men very much. Sometimes this is because of sexual abuse by fathers or uncles or some other male figure in their early lives, but not always.

The Neo Nerd

Straight men love lesbians, but not so much gay dudes. Lesbians usually do not like men very much. Sometimes this is because of sexual abuse by fathers or uncles or some other male figure in their early lives, but not always.

Pete,

Please Please PLEASE be careful when making sweeping generalisations like that.

-Q

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
I read that lesbians eat boxes. That seems odd to me. Cardboard isn't very yummy. Same for carpets, with i'm told lesbians also like. From what i've read gay dudes seem to have the food thing figured out. They pack fudge, and fudge is delicious! :p

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Anyone who thinks lesbian love is the hottest love around has never been with me in a dark room when I think I'm alone....

GabrielWithoutWings

In the spirit of this thread, I'd like to post the hottest picture ever:

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
GRAPHIC BUT NON-NUDE PICTURE ALERT, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN YOU SILLIES THAT GET OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF ;)

oh-look.jpg