• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lessons: From the Life of Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah (a.s.), noted by Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.)

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you.
1) Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) has prohibited to sleep on a roof which does not have ledge……. Once Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) went to city of Sialkot with entourage. It was summer time and it was common that people would rest at roof at night…… When Promised Messiah (a.s.) learned that roof did not have ledge, he decided to leave. The host was a sincere old time acquainted, now a follower, when he learned master has decided to go back, he came and made humble request with zeal that Huzur should stay, another place could be arranged….. Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) remained silent and said, ‘all right we do not leave.’

2) A person came to Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) and said I am a great fan of you but you have done a mistake. You know that Ulama (clergies, scholars) do not accept other’s views because they feel insult in doing so. Thus to make them understand they should be made to utter the matter. For instance when you learned that Jesus (a.s.) has died, you should have invited selected top Ulama and presented before them the creed of thinking that Jesus is still alive helps Christians a lot, because then Christinas say your Prophet has died and founder of our religion is still present in heavens. What answer could be given to them? ….. (The man said) Scholars would have said, ‘You (Hazrat Promised Messiah) please tell the answer.’ You should have said, ‘Though only opinion of yours can be correct. I think death of Hazrat Messiah (Jesus a.s.) can be proved by this certain verse.’ Scholars would have quickly said, ‘Yes, it is right, so announce it with the name of Allah, we do testify.’ ….. (The man said) Next the matter should have been presented that Ahadith mention second coming of Messiah. But when Messiah (a.s.) died what would be meaning of these Ahadith? At this, some scholar would have said, ‘You are the Messiah.’ Then all scholars would have stamped it with approval.

After hearing this suggestion, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said, ‘If may claim was from human strategy, surely I would have done like this, but it was with the order of God. The way God taught, I did like that.’

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) says: These days too, some people suggest to do or that. They even suggest not to believe Hazrat Promised Messiah as Prophet, just believe him a Mujaddid (reviver), then problems will be solved. A person from a magazine came for interview he said: If you do not believe Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) as a Prophet, what difference it makes but then Ulama (clergies, scholars) will not oppose you…..I told him the him the same as Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said i.e. Should we believe what Allah has said or what your Ulama say? Anyway, they do not understand.

3) A revelation to Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) is:

Translation: '…Threaten me not with fire, for fire is my servant and indeed the servant of my servants.' (Tadhkirah, p. 507, 2009 edition)

In 1903, a Muslim, Abdul Ghafur, became Ariya, the new name of apostate was Dharam Pal, he wrote a book Leaving Islam..….The man wrote in it that if fire could be cooled for Hazrat Ibrahim why could it not be cooled for others. Hazrat Maulana Noor ud Din sahib (r.a.) wrote a rebuttal to his book (it was published with title Noor ud Din) and it was daily read out to Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.). During the reading when it was read that the word fire was used as metaphor for opposition to Hazrat Ibrahim (a.s.), Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said, ‘What is the need of this interpretation, I have been called Ibrahim by God the Exalted too, if people cannot understand this matter that how fire was cooled for Hazrat Ibrahim (on whom be peace) they can put me in fire to see whether I come out of fire with peace or not.’……Due to this answer, Hazrat Khalifah I (r.a.) wrote this answer in his book Noor ud Din……..At a another occasion Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) commented on this matter as: We have been given revelation that fire is our servant, rather servant of servants. If Allah the Exalted treated Hazrat Ibrahim (on whom be peace) like this, it is possible that he was put in fire. Is Plague less than Fire? See! Is it lesser miracle that Plague came all around, but Allah the Exalted saved our abode from it.

4) Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said:

About the miracles, only the opinion of Prophets can be thought as correct. The person who speaks with Allah the Exalted for half an hour repeatedly, asks questions and gets answers, even high-ordered people cannot reach to station of his words, let alone common people who seldom see true dream, if they ever saw it, it is not more than once or twice, even if they see more, they remain doubtful in heart whether it is from God the Exalted or it is any thought of self. But Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) says that as soon as he places his head on pillow for sleep, the voice (of Allah) starts to say: People have called you so many names in day, do not worry We are with you…… From beginning of rest to waking, Allah the Exalted continues to give comfort like this….. Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said: Sometimes the revelation continues to come for whole night: ‘inni ma-arrasuley aqoom’ i.e. I shall stand with my Messenger. (Tadhkira)……Common people cannot understand these matters, but exalted and virtuous people of God the Exalted can understand up to a limit, but not to the extent as Prophet understands. Prophet is Prophet, the God the Exalted speaks with him in such a way, its example cannot be found at other place…….. Revelations and dreams to me [Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.)] may have been reached to 1000 by now, but yet they are not equal to his [Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.)] revelations of one night who continued to get revelation ‘inni ma-arrasuley aqoom’ ( I shall stand with my Messenger) from evening to morning.

Based on Friday sermon by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (a.t.), February 27, 2015, UK, alislam.org and mta.tv

More points and details about an Arabic, French and German speaking pious person who was gifted exemplary conveyor of divine peace message @ Friday Sermon: Khalifatul Masih II - Pearls of Wisdom