• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's Create Our Own (fun) Religion!

Runt

Two rules: Try to build off the posts of other people rather than directly contracting them, and have fun!

Some things to consider:

Deities

Central philosophy

Prophets

Morals

Holy symbols

Mythology

Proverbs

Rules

Maize-- How DARE you blaspheme the name of our most holy prophet with your insolent laughter!

The Great Spinkle should also have a tomb in Egypt, the body being a lion and the face resembling my avatar wearing a pyramid on its head....it shall be called "The Spinks". Ok so what else?

Oh! I know! For mythology, Maize and Bastet will be muses.

Not just any prophet...the ONE TRUE prophet, the Great Spinkle (I think being a prophet would be very "prophet-able" for me. Haha, another bad joke.)

Come on Bastet...don't take away my fantasy (and Maize's) :lol:

Ok, so now I think we need some kind of all powerful deity. How about Rex, God of admins. He will be depicted as a benevolent but firm chariot-riding smiley face with sunglasses.

And Master Vigil will be a spiritual guru, who like, sits atop a tall mountain in the Himalayas with his feet crossed.

I think inca should be the Grand Inquisitor. He goes around saving the souls of those who have "lost their way" by providing billions of links to websites which prove our religion is true. Either they give in, or slowly die as the weblinks destroy their brain (like Chinese water torture).

Let's see here...our central philosophy should be "To each his/her own; but everything to Spinkle".

Why should this be our central philosophy? Do not question the Great Spinkle, that's why!!

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I dunno... I've always been fond of ..

[align=center:92d6881455]The Amazing Bippy!!![/align:92d6881455]
[align=center:92d6881455](stage name of a juggler/fire eater/ blockhead and general nut friend of mine.)[/align:92d6881455]
can he be an avitar of the Great Spinkle or some such oh wise and powerful Spink? huh huh can he can he???

Wa:-do

Master Vigil

"And Master Vigil will be a spiritual guru, who like, sits atop a tall mountain in the Himalayas with his feet crossed."

YES!!!!! And all will travel miles and hike up the tall mountain to sit at my feet only to hear me say...

So you want to learn of the Great Spinkle?? And then they all nod, and I hit them all on the head with my staff!! And then I laugh boisterously at them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Runt

LMAO

Okay, we've got a prophet...muse...god...guru...Grand Inquizitor...avatar...a little prophet symbolisim...blasphemy...

What else?

Alaric

Oooh, can I be the evil Antispink, fallen follower of the Great Spink, corrupting young minds and wooing virgins and such?

I was totally JUST thinking of Alaric being some kind of anti-christ/evil god.

LOL Master Vigil that's hilarious.

Here's a wise proverb I thought of for our religion: "Never eat the yellow snow."

Runt

And another one: "Do not read beauty magazines... they only make you feel ugly."

Runt

Two rules: Try to build off the posts of other people rather than directly contracting them, and have fun!

Some things to consider:

Deities

Central philosophy

Prophets

Morals

Holy symbols

Mythology

Proverbs

Rules

Maize-- How DARE you blaspheme the name of our most holy prophet with your insolent laughter!

The Great Spinkle should also have a tomb in Egypt, the body being a lion and the face resembling my avatar wearing a pyramid on its head....it shall be called "The Spinks". Ok so what else?

Oh! I know! For mythology, Maize and Bastet will be muses.