• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Liberals need to get off the road!

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Inspired by this wonderful thread:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43668

I come before you all to beg, to plead, for action. For too long we have allowed a scourge of liberals to hog the highways and byways of our towns, cities and villages. Where once children joyously flew kites over pristine meadows and ducks once allowed water to literally roll off their backs, as is the wont of ducks, we now have liberals. (And roads too) Liberals, mercilessly hogging street lights and indicating far too soon near corners, requiring those who will soon undergo an exhausting driving test to perform Three-Point-Turns and other such devilry, as well as Additional-Awkward-Small-Talk with the examiner present.

As such, I ask those of you with a strong disposition and a small amount of free time on your hands (anyone who has managed to read this far I'll consider ablely qualified) to take a moment to respond to this petition signifying support for this worthy cause. Additionally, those who send letters to their respective governments on this issue are to be heartily bumped (the good 'bump', with ale) and invited to make liberal use of the template suggested below.

I, the undersigned, being of sound mind and body, do hereby require and request my respective national and international representatives to enact legislation forbidding those of liberal persuasion on, in, around or under any roads in the past, present and future.

Such legislation must be enacted by or before the time of Nordicßearskin's driving test, in order to make it much easier for him.

Signed;___________
Together, we are strong. :p

PureX

Veteran Member
Relax. All you gotta do is drive on the wrong side of the road, sitting on the wrong side of the car, and then basically ignore all traffic signs, lights, symbols and suggestions. Blow you car horn constantly, and go round and round and round (backwards) whenever you see a big statue.

Driving in Europe is easy!

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Alas, we have no big statues near by where I live. It's hardly the most cultured place one could visit, our village hall had to recently put up a sign expressly forbidding farmers from using parts of it to store their cattle over winter. *smiles*

I could, of course, pile up several cows underneath a tarpaulin and try reversing around that... *plots, fiendishly*