• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Libras Need To Get Off The Road !!!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hehee! I'm the type of driver that really tends to get on people's nerves- I drive a bit below the speed limit and usually start signalling three blocks from my turn. Maybe this Libra needs the scooter she's been thinking of!

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I'm glad Scorpio isn't on there, we're known for many things (*ahem ;)) without having "bad driver" added to the list.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Well, I guess being a gemini is one reason why I haven't got in a wreck yet... *knocks on wood*

(I'm sure driving for less than a year has nothing to do with it. ;))

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Hehee! I'm the type of driver that really tends to get on people's nerves- I drive a bit below the speed limit and usually start signalling three blocks from my turn. Maybe this Libra needs the scooter she's been thinking of!

Being on a scooter in the traffic on the campus is always a hijab-raising experience for this libra. :D

lunamoth

Will to love
Feathers in Hair said:

Lol! I drive the speed limit and I always keep several car lengths behind the person in front of me. My hub is always complaining about tailgaters (and they are my pet peeve too) but he drives much to close to the car ahead of us for my comfort. I bite my tongue a lot.

"I'm a very good driver." -- Rainman

PS: Feathers, Katzpur and I all have the same birthday...what happens if we go on a road trip together?!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
lunamoth said:
PS: Feathers, Katzpur and I all have the same birthday...what happens if we go on a road trip together?!
:eek: Well, we'd probably have a ball, but everybody else better make way for the Libra trio!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
lunamoth said:
"I'm a very good driver." -- Rainman
:biglaugh: "Gotta go to K-Mart."

:eek: Be sure to wear helmets and knee pads while driving is the advice I'm giving.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Curses! I first read the thread title as:

Liberals Need To Get Off The Road !!!
I came here hoping to sign some form of petition; it would have made my driving test somewhat easier...

Looks like I'll have to make my own. ;)