• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Light of Erebus

Goblin

Sorcerer
its been a hot second since ive logged onto any forums ive been busy with some LHP revelations. a strange mixture of book study, meditation, drinking at bars, hooking up, and rituals with friends, & alot of punk rock music...
i decided to post here in the new religions section, because my coven has its own evolving religion. it is a mix of taoism, hinduism, chaos magik, wicca, lucifarianism, yezidi, thelema, & kabbalah.
it is actually quite simple. but its a product of alot of critical thinking, meditation, and all that good stuff.

perception is an ordered deception, everyone has it but its not a universal thing, more of a local thing.
chaos is reality.
chaos is in essence nondual, but from a theological standpoint it is treated as a supreme pantheistic God.
before our world, the vortex arose to give direction to chaos, it is the horned one.(or maybe its always been there)
the horned one is our true will, the will revealing itself to every individual as the hearts desire(not the brains decided desire, the true urge.)
the horned one is God, and chaos is GOD, the horned one is the will of awareness.
when we follow our heart, we follow the horned one & when we follow the horned one, we follow the true God(Nature).
the horned one is all deities, but the words of the Kitab Al Jilwah is attributed to him/it.
the charge of the horned god from wicca, and the invokation of baphomet by aleister crowley are
also attributed to him

this is has elements from several religions in it, most pronounced are Thelema, Taoism, Wicca, & Yezidi.

the question i posed my self while wasting away in a meditation induced limbo is
"do i know what i really want?" life is for experiencing, im not dead yet... as long a consciousness persists awareness perceives 'other' and thus duality. to be nondual all the time is to be dead.
we should accept duality, by making the conscious choice of which duality to pick.

what do you want, and how should you view the world in order to get it. you will suffer, but you will also feel great pleasure.

magik is conforming reality to your will. it can be done through ritual, and the casting of illusions into your local field of perception. this is without a doubt an integral part of the coven.

coven members are called cenobites, and the coven is the Light of Erebus (or LOE)

life is chaos (or Natures) attempt to experience reality in some way. so why are we here? we are here to live, feel the rush. lets rage all night, all day, into eternity. take strange drugs and dance in circles untill we all collapse into oblivion!

Faybull

Isn't even Nature defined by absolutes? Not that Nature defines these absolutes, but that it is defined by them?

When you say "chaos", what are you implying, a deviation from how it is defined?

Goblin

Sorcerer
yeah i think so. when we define something we use our limited perception to order the universe. but as any perception is not universal, but limited.. any order thought up would be false, an opinion.
so when reiterating it into monism; if all order is an illusion then the one is :Chaos.
when we understand the relative nature of perception a clever man could learn to use the right mental paradigm for each unique situation. to accomplish your true will