• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for a good Avatar

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a good site with really cool avatars on it. I already have a Spike one but that is just a temporary one for now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
:jiggy:

meogi

You don't like spike!? Blasphemer! ;)

(let me see what I can dig up... if you have any requests, I'm sure I could whip one up for ya if you needed too)

jewscout

Religious Zionist
meogi i do like Spike but the site i was on only had this one on it. If you can find some more that would be sweet.

Danke schon to all any more help would be appreciated.:help:

:D

meogi

I didn't realize, but the awesome guys over at Anime Galleries have made a nifty little 'avatar' creator program...

So you can surf through their even niftier image archive, find the right pic for your avatar, and make it! Bed time now... good luck!

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Rex_Admin said:
I like mine :)
So do I. ;) Glad you decided to use it, since Mister Emu obviously didn't want it. I'll change my story and say I made it just for you. :p

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Bastet said:
... I'll change my story and say I made it just for you. :p
This is the kind of revisionist history that leads to misinterpretations of the Bible! :)

Perhaps a book could be written on how this is in the "New Testament" to Bastet's avatar!

TVOR