• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love - The Everlasting Kingdom

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Is Love timeless? cross cultural? even transcending species?

Daniel 7:14
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

GodsVoice

Is Love timeless? cross cultural? even transcending species?

Daniel 7:14
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

The Love of God is truly the "thoughts" that will give us life experiences forever and ever.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,
8: but thou, O LORD, art on high for ever.

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The Love of God is truly the "thoughts" that will give us life experiences forever and ever.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,
8: but thou, O LORD, art on high for ever.

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

namaste, the Light that shines within you I bow to you.