• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MAGA imbeciles claim Russian Coup attempt a false flag...to distract from Hunter's laptop.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

These dopes are cartoon characters with more imagination than intelligence.
How could Biden convince Putin and Prigozhin - all who are obviously not on friendly terms with each other or the U.S. - to orchestrate a costly, convoluted display, just to distract from some silly nothing burger?

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
How could Biden convince Putin and Prigozhin - all who are obviously not on friendly terms with each other or the U.S. - to orchestrate a costly, convoluted display, just to distract from some silly nothing burger?

The film Avatar: The Way of Water was another carefully planned distraction. While everybody in the US was seeing that movie a dozen times at the theater and singing karaoke songs from the soundtrack, Hunter Buliden’s crimes were unknown to the sheeple. Had James Cameroon explored a rainforest or something, America would have known more about Hunner’s tax invasions. When Trimo gets back in office, Hunter will be locked op, and the pictures on his infamous laptop will be plastered on the news channels for all gidly people to see! :p

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

It's to distract from the preferences of the dopey wealthy and privileged by dopey wealthy and privileged.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Wait, you actually think what happened in Russia was faked just for Biden's sake? Why would Putin pull such a costly and politically detrimental stunt just to help the opponent of his buddy Trump and the POTUS that's arming his Ukranian enemy? How does that make any sense?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Wait, you actually think what happened in Russia was faked just for Biden's sake? Why would Putin pull such a costly and politically detrimental stunt just to help the opponent of his buddy Trump and the POTUS that's arming his Ukranian enemy? How does that make any sense?
I think the diversion is with the media reporting. Not what or what didn't actually happen in the real world.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
It's bad enough that republicans are obsessing over a nothingburger, but it's beyond ridiculous that they're incensed over the fact that the world doesn't stop turning to entertain their bull****.

It's all about power, whether it's political power (conservatives) cultural power (evangelicals), or bull**** power (MAGA toadies).

Shaul

Premium Member

This is dumb. Newsweek cherry picked a few outlier opinions and ascribed them to the tens of millions of "MAGA"[sic]. That is not professional journalism at all. I've seen middle school students do better. The irony is that Newsweek was an enabler of the debunked "Russian collusion" narrative. Pot calling the kettle black.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member

That makes perfect sense to me. I suspected it all along. It's pretty typical Hunter Biden. He engineered the 86 space shuttle disaster to distract from the fact that he got a C on his math test.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
This is dumb. Newsweek cherry picked a few outlier opinions and ascribed them to the tens of millions of "MAGA"[sic]. That is not professional journalism at all. I've seen middle school students do better. The irony is that Newsweek was an enabler of the debunked "Russian collusion" narrative. Pot calling the kettle black.
He is the most unjustly maligned president in all eternity. Past, present and future.