• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Magic on Lifehacker?

Informare

Setian I°
A site I read regularly is Lifehacker.com . They usually just post great little tricks to make you more efficient at the things you do everyday in lfe, whether work related, home, leisure, relationships, etc. Today, they posted an article about "hacking yourself" that I realized is essentially Lesser Black Magic. I thought you all might like to read it since it breaks things down in a great way:

How to Hack the Beliefs That are Holding You Back

Informare

Setian I°
Well I know it isn't all dressed up in the garb of some dark and eerie ritual, but this is essentially an example of using Lesser Black Magic to affect the self. It is a technique for breaking the individual of a belief, using a systematic application of self-oriented actions.

Cassiopia

Sugar and Spice
Well I know it isn't all dressed up in the garb of some dark and eerie ritual, but this is essentially an example of using Lesser Black Magic to affect the self. It is a technique for breaking the individual of a belief, using a systematic application of self-oriented actions.
True. I think people will find the article helpful and practical. I like magic that isn't too dressed up.

jasonwill2

I finally got around to reading this a couple of days ago or so,

And it was SO helpful. I knew of the internal dialog thing, but the others I didn't really know of in any capacity. Good read! It's kind of just what I need right now :yes:

:bow:

Informare

Setian I°
I finally got around to reading this a couple of days ago or so,

And it was SO helpful. I knew of the internal dialog thing, but the others I didn't really know of in any capacity. Good read! It's kind of just what I need right now :yes:

:bow:

Glad it could help!