• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mahabharata Podcast

lmanzo

Hello everybody, I've just started a personal project, which is to bring the story of the Mahabharata and Krishna's life to the web as a podcast. I am reading the unabridged translations and studying peripheral scholarly articles and religious texts to narrate the story in my own words. I find the book to be rather inaccessible to many people, but it takes very well to a re-telling in audio. I hope people will find it helpful to get at the story. I am being very careful not to leave anything important out, and when I do skip something, I try to make it clear what it is I'm skipping.
The RSS feed is available via iTunes (serach "mahabharata podcast"), or go to my blog, which is "mahabharatapodcast.com".
It's all free, of course. I'd love any comments or feedback!
thanks, Lawrence