• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Malala under attack in Canada?

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
On the anniversary of when human rights leader and soon honourary Canadian Citizen, on anniversary when our BELOVED MALALA was shot in face by Muslim extremists, on the day she was to meet today in Toronto to be given honorary citizenship with PM, a gunman has entered the Parliament buildings (not Toronto but Ottawa) shooting gun, one soldier shot at war memorial - God knows, is someone trying to threaten Malala?

Conservatives in U.S. monitoring extremist chatter and activity in US North East have been warning Muslim jihadee nutcases based in US states Michigan, Minnesota, have been popping out threats against Quebec or Ottawa, could this be an ISIS sympathetuc attack?

I do not know, I just pray for the innocent and Malala.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Who knows, but time will tell who the nutcases were. It's certainly all over the Canuck news. May saner head prevail.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I've been watching this on CNN and CBE (the latter is Canadian). One Canadian soldier is dead, and a security guard was shot and in the hospital, and one of the gunmen is dead. They're unsure as of yet about who exactly is doing this and what's their motive.

It's almost 2:00 p.m., e.s.t.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
The latest is that this man was trying to get off drugs, was disillusioned, and upset about not being granted a passport. There is no indication that he was connected to a known terrorist organisation, but rather a 'lone wolf'.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
(1) Here is his picture tweeted out yesterday by an ISIS-connected account, “Islamic Media.”
michaelzehafbibeau.jpg

(2) The Islamic terrorists that entered the Taj Hotel in India and committed terrorist murder were given LSD in coffee prior to the attack, and several had a history of drug abuse using hash and ganja (marijuana). Drug abuse history among radicalized jihadees is not uncommon at all, and yes a huge number of them are delusional with ideas of utopian states that never existed that give some sense to their pathetic lives. Many have AIDS. It is expected they are delusional, and any Islamic terrorist on Western shores is by definition a nutcase, that is what these terrorists are - lunatics.

(3) Both the Islamic terrorist Martin Couture-Rouleau a/k/a Ahmad Rouleau, the Manboob Jihadist who on Monday murdered a Canadian soldier as he ran over two Canadian soldiers in an act of jihad and this Zehaf charater who opened up with a gun at the Parliament, both terrorists were interviewed by Canadian authorities and had their passports taken away as both had sought to go to Syria, not Hawaii, and the reason they wanted to go to Syria was the same reason those idiot US girls wanted to go to Syria and that is to fight for ISIS. The passports were denied so they attacked the closest target in Canada itself.

(4) There is no "Islamic organization" per say, and these terrorists move from one jihadee event to another, one jihadee group to another, sometimes on a weekly basis. All efforts in the West are "lone wolf" attacks because that is exactly the agenda and as propagated on the Islamic terrorist "educational" internet sites because earlier more directly coordinated attacks from the ME and Africa and Pakistan have failed as the communication lines have been intercepted inroute and over 50 such attempts against the U.S. have been total failures. So all attacks are now lone wolf and inspired by jihadee internet sites. There will be directly coordinated attacks also after any domestic distractions such as riots make multitasking more difficult.

(5) This terrorist came into the U.S. four times recently. He is a Muslim convert. We will know more about the nature of what he was doing here, it is amazing how he got around internationally for a person some are trying to portray as homeless. I suspect he was in contact with Islamic radicals in the U.S. as well.

(6) Dave Bathurst, a convert to Islam, says he offered Zehaf work at his family’s landscaping company. He said the fellow Muslim called himself Michael Zehaf*and had come to the Vancouver area in about 2011 from Squamish, B.C. Bathurst examined*the photo*of Zehaf-Bibeau holding a gun and wearing a keffiyeh, and says it is the same guy. Bathurst says Zehaf-Bibeau*told people his father was Libyan and his mother was a higher-up in Ottawa. In fact, this has been proven true, Susan Bibeau, is the deputy chairperson at*the immigration division of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada. Bathurst says the mosque he attended in the past in Burnaby was the Burnaby Masjid Al-Salaam mosque. Yesterday officials at the mosque deny knowing any Zehaf. I have been in front of that mosque, and felt bad vibes frankly. It is not described as a "liberal" mosque, but rather a "moderate" one whatever that means.

(Addendum)

My take on this so far:

Islamic terrorists have now been wildly successful in the lone wolf agenda, this wasn't a drug deal gone bad, this wasn't unconnected to the agenda, security was way too lax at the Parliament and this will change, leaders in Canada call this terrorism and they are correct. In no way is this the last. More are coming, soon. Welcome to the war, Canada.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I fear for the safety of her and any that work to protect her and the people she is working with.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
The soldier shot at the war memorial in Canada by this lunatic terrorist who wanted to fly to Syria, the handsome man left behind a six year old boy...

I fear for this six year old boy who is now being abused on the internet by nutcase terrorists, so I think the Canadian government, UK and US authorities PULL ALL PICTURES OF THIS SIX YEAR OLD OFF THE INTERNET NOW AND HIDE HIS NAME.

According to a U.S. counterterrorism source, Zehaf-Bibeau was connected to Hasibullah Yusufzai through social media. Yusufzai is wanted by Canadian authorities for traveling overseas to fight alongside Islamist fighters in Syria, The Globe and Mail, a Canadian newspaper, reported. I don't want these pigs to now threaten a child.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
On the anniversary of when human rights leader and soon honourary Canadian Citizen, on anniversary when our BELOVED MALALA was shot in face by Muslim extremists, on the day she was to meet today in Toronto to be given honorary citizenship with PM, a gunman has entered the Parliament buildings (not Toronto but Ottawa) shooting gun, one soldier shot at war memorial - God knows, is someone trying to threaten Malala?
Malala Yousafzai was shot on October 9th.
The Ottawa terror attack occurred on October 23rd.
But frenetic nonsense rarely is overly concerned about fact.​

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Watching our news, I get emotional. War is not at hand yet, but it reminds me of my father, a WW2 veteran, and how he shared those times with me, the time when he joined up, around 1941. He and thousands of other young men and women (my mother was also a vet) volunteered to put a stop to the Nazis. They didn't need conscription. Young men lied about their age, so eager to help.

So ... fast forward ... if push comes to shove, for every young man that decides to go fight for ISIS, there are a thousand others that would volunteer to fight against ISIS.

Meanwhile in Cold Lake, a small town in Alberta had its mosque vandalised last night. Many locals came out to support in the cleanup, for these are not the people responsible for such hatred.
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/24/cold-lake-mosque-vandalized-with-words-go-home

MD

qualiaphile
Canadian law authorities have been too lenient on people holding extremist views. Then again, the expansion of security powers will put a lot of innocent people at risk.

Sometimes I feel like we are heading into a dark age.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Canadian law authorities have been too lenient on people holding extremist views. Then again, the expansion of security powers will put a lot of innocent people at risk.

Sometimes I feel like we are heading into a dark age.

I think it's true of the US as well.