• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man accused of sexually assaulting boys calls having sex with children a sacred ritua

Bishka

Veteran Member
evearael said:
This is a pathetic attempt at a defense for a horrific crime.

Agreed, does anybody think that any jury or anybody would be on this man's side?

PureX

Veteran Member
We have another sacred ritual, it's called prison. It's the sacred place we put criminals when they can't live among free peoples without assaulting them.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
A man accused of sexually assaulting nine boys with physical or mental disabilities told a judge that having sex with children is a sacred ritual protected by civil rights laws.
Someone's civil right to punch ends at my face. I think this will be very clear to any sane jury.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Although I don't know the laws of the relevant state, I suspect this guy's defense won't stand five minutes in a court.

Jon

It wont be long before a psychriast says it's ok to have sex for a childs mental state.
it's the way society is heading

one way of defeating this type of crime:
It's simply a matter for a 12 gauge castration.
Only allow 1-1/2" for him to aim with.
Problem solved!!

I think that it would send a message to all pedifiles.

A

angellous_evangellous

beckysoup61 said:
Your opinions on the matter?

String him up.:149:

No one even mentioned that this monster was raping mentally handicapped kids.

kateyes

angellous_evangellous said:
String him up.:149:

No one even mentioned that this monster was raping mentally handicapped kids. Should that part matter?[/quote]

I would certainly hope there isn't a jury in the world that would view this as a religious/civil rights issue. Just watch the next issue will be a religion that calls for human sacrifice.

Faint

beckysoup61 said:
Your opinions on the matter?
It's really funny in a dark sort of way. To think that religion excuses anything...and especially something completely evil. I mean, is he joking? His defense is pretty damn stupid all around.

See my new thread on this subject.