• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marine Le Pen and the French National Front

Karl Hister

What are your thoughts about her and the NF? What do you think are the driving forces behind the rise of the right in Europe? I like this woman (her daughter is hot too!) but mostly I admire her intellect and political savvy

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Vous plaisantez, monsieur? Madame Le Pen est la femme la plus intelligente d'Europe, sa genialité me donne de l'éspoir.

Seriously, I do admire Marine Le Pen and I wish we had a politician as honest and wise as her in my country, but unfortunately, we don't.
She understood that the Euro was created just to favor the Seigniorage Banking...so she wants to propose the return to the national currency. and I agree with her.
There is no need to go back to the Franc or the Lira. We can print our Euros by ourselves, without any central bank, (the ECB)

Flankerl

Seriously, I do admire Marine Le Pen and I wish we had a politician as honest and wise as her in my country, but unfortunately, we don't.

Last good "Italian" politician was probably Marcus Aurelius. Ever since then its only going down.

She understood that the Euro was created just to favor the Seigniorage Banking

lol no. The Euro was created on the behalf of France in the person of François Mitterrand who demanded the common currency with Germany due to the fears of a reunited Germany, its stronger currency and economy.

...so she wants to propose the return to the national currency. and I agree with her.
There is no need to go back to the Franc or the Lira. We can print our Euros by ourselves, without any central bank, (the ECB)

Are you an ancient roman? Because you obviously don't know what inflation is, just like an ancient roman.

I mean everyone prints as much Euros as they want... what could possibly go wrong? :facepalm:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Last good "Italian" politician was probably Marcus Aurelius. Ever since then its only going down.
That's a good one. LOL. and sadly true

The Euro was created on the behalf of France in the person of François Mitterrand who demanded the common currency with Germany due to the fears of a reunited Germany, its stronger currency and economy.
Precisely. And Monsieur Mitterrand didn't know what disastrous consequences this would lead to.

Are you an ancient roman? Because you obviously don't know what inflation is, just like an ancient roman.
I mean everyone prints as much Euros as they want... what could possibly go wrong? :facepalm:

well...I studied Economics at college. and I do know what inflation, money supply, interest rates and spread are. Actually neither France nor Italy print their money. It's the ECB in Frankfurt that has the monopoly of printing banknotes (coins are made by the EU states). And that's called Seigniorage Banking.
The ECB is incredibly powerful and we pay those Bankers with our taxes.
Because states like ours must "buy" these banknotes from them.

Last edited:

Flankerl

well...I studied Economics at college. and I do know what inflation, money supply, interest rates and spread are. Actually neither France nor Italy print their money. It's the ECB in Frankfurt that has the monopoly of printing banknotes (coins are made by the EU states). And that's called Seigniorage Banking.
The ECB is incredibly powerful and we pay those Bankers with our taxes.
Because states like ours must "buy" these banknotes from them.

If you know what inflation is then you should realise why it might be a bad idea if every country in the Eurozone would be allowed to print the money it might need under its own supervision.

You are basically asking for prices to explode.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
If you know what inflation is then you should realise why it might be a bad idea if every country in the Eurozone would be allowed to print the money it might need under its own supervision.

You are basically asking for prices to explode.

You forget that the state has the authority to withdraw all the exceeding circulating money and then to destroy it.
Besides...the absolute independence of the marketplaces from the government is something hideous.
so the state has the authority and the right to control inflation by imposing laws that prevent the prices of some goods and services from increasing uncontrollably.
It sounds like you think that the state should defend the producers exclusively, and shouldn't give a damn about the consumers.

that's the bank seigniorage
[youtube]z9h9EMYksig[/youtube]

Last edited:

Karl Hister

Last edited:
Considering the recent events in France it seems the FN and Marine Le Pen had it right all along as hard as it might be for some to admit. Had immigration controls in France been a little stricter this current tragedy may have been avoided.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Considering the recent events in France it seems the FN and Marine Le Pen had it right all along as hard as it might be for some to admit. Had immigration controls in France been a little stricter this current tragedy may have been avoided.

You should never forget what the FN really is.
Her father who founded this party worked against the independance of Algeria.
And Charlie Hebdo themselves made many draws against this party because even if the daughter is less worse than the father, it's still a racist party. Don't think they only hate muslims because of those recent events.

• Le Pen once made the infamous pun "Durafour-crématoire" ("four crématoire" meaning "crematory oven") about then-minister Michel Durafour, who had said in public a few days before, "One must exterminate the National Front".[17] This was made in reference to the crematories in which dead victims of the Holocaust were placed[18]
  • On many occasions, before and after the World Cup championship, he claimed that the French World Cup squad contained too many non-white players, and was not an accurate reflection of French society. He went on to scold players for not singing La Marseillaise, saying they were not "French".[19][20]
  • In the 2007 election campaign, he referred to fellow-candidate Nicolas Sarkozy as "foreign" or "the foreigner."
Jean-Marie Le Pen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Current FN does not hate Muslims and the charge of racism is laughable because almost every race is represented within Islam. One of the things they do oppose though is the open door immigration policy, you don't leave the front door of your house open so anyone or anything can come and go as they please do you?
If you confuse wanting more selective immigration policies with racism then I'd say there is probably nothing that can be said to convince you otherwise for it deals more with your emotions than simple logic.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You should never forget what the FN really is.
Her father who founded this party worked against the independance of Algeria.
And Charlie Hebdo themselves made many draws against this party because even if the daughter is less worse than the father, it's still a racist party. Don't think they only hate muslims because of those recent events.

• Le Pen once made the infamous pun "Durafour-crématoire" ("four crématoire" meaning "crematory oven") about then-minister Michel Durafour, who had said in public a few days before, "One must exterminate the National Front".[17] This was made in reference to the crematories in which dead victims of the Holocaust were placed[18]
  • On many occasions, before and after the World Cup championship, he claimed that the French World Cup squad contained too many non-white players, and was not an accurate reflection of French society. He went on to scold players for not singing La Marseillaise, saying they were not "French".[19][20]
  • In the 2007 election campaign, he referred to fellow-candidate Nicolas Sarkozy as "foreign" or "the foreigner."
Jean-Marie Le Pen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I consider Marine Le Pen one of us, one of the people. The true defender of French secularism and social justice. You can't even imagine how much she hates bankers.

do you really think that she doesn't criticize her father's radical ideas? she does

do you speak French, Pastek?

Last edited:

Sultan Of Swing

What are your thoughts about her and the NF? What do you think are the driving forces behind the rise of the right in Europe? I like this woman (her daughter is hot too!) but mostly I admire her intellect and political savvy
I admire that she, unlike many politicians, has strong principles, and is ambitious, driven and determined.

Her party is like a more right-wing version of UKIP we have here in the UK.

The party's policies at present seem alright in my book, I have similar concerns regarding the EU and an open-door immigration policy. However I am concerned about the views her father had and the party had back in the day, a tad anti-semitic and often flat out racist.

Sultan Of Swing

In light of the recent attacks I can only see her popularity continue to surge.

Europe has some interesting times ahead.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
The Current FN does not hate Muslims and the charge of racism is laughable because almost every race is represented within Islam.

I watch many of her speechs and she is exaclty like her father -except for some points, she just changed enought to be accepted more. But the ideas are basically the same.

One of the things they do oppose though is the open door immigration policy, you don't leave the front door of your house open so anyone or anything can come and go as they please do you?
If you confuse wanting more selective immigration policies with racism then I'd say there is probably nothing that can be said to convince you otherwise for it deals more with your emotions than simple logic.

On this point i have no problem, but i do remember that they wanted to "select" who can come, which is a little bit racist for me.

I consider Marine Le Pen one of us, one of the people. The true defender of French secularism and social justice. You can't even imagine how much she hates bankers.

do you really think that she doesn't criticize her father's radical ideas? she does

do you speak French, Pastek?

I have a very bad connection so i can't watch the video, i have already some problem just to be connected.

I know she criticized her father last year or 2 years ago.
Anyway like i said she is just a little bit less worse but the party is still the same and the ideas are still the same.

gsa

The irony of supporting fascists in defense of freedom is apparently lost on many people.

gsa

the only difference is that I acknowledge fascists' merits. Mussolini hated bankers and Capitalists and wanted to destroy them,. so I really support his economic ideals of social equality and economic justice.
He was too clement though. He should have banned them all after confiscating all their goods

Yes, fascism ushered in an unprecedented era of social equality and economic justice. :rolleyes: