• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meal Ideas

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Order out for Chinese, maybe? :) I'm not the best one to speak, my cooking skill being barely enough to allow me to make a bowl of cereal without setting anything on fire.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
make rice. easy to make. get a bag of jasmine rice. take a cup of rice, put it in a large bowl. and clean it, by that i mean, fill it with water and drain it out. keep doing it until there are no floatin particles. now with just the clean rice in the bowl fill it with two cups water (rice to water ratio: 1:2) cover, put it in the microwave, and zam on high for about 11-15 min. take it out, squish a grain of rice between your thumb and forefinger to see if its easy to squish (which means its easy to chew).

easy rice! voila. now in all indian things, rice is a staple. you always have to eat something with it. scrable eggs with salt and peppa and top off the rice. simple.

try making a few veggies, dont over cook them. take some canned beans (black or brown) and stickem in a pan. stick some veggies in there too and add some spices to taste (like soy sauce and stuff), there you go, protein, carbs and vitamins!

thats really basic. i wish i can tell you indian recipies but they are all extravangant, requiring spices that are hard to get.

a good source of simple to exquisite recipies are www.foodnetwork.com